Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Too much deodorant, etc

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
This is what happens when you use ANYTHING to make you smell nice

Nigger

There is no cologne for your face

Chad can smell worse than a currycel and he'd still get laid over an inkwell that smells like roses

Btw I physically can't use deodorant because I have atopic skin. I just take multiple showers a day to keep my sweat to minimum.

Chads can smell like literal piss and shit and Women would call it manly, lmfao.

Chads don't have to even take showers

No showers for our faces

Btw I physically can't use deodorant because I have atopic skin. I just take multiple showers a day to keep my sweat to minimum.
Don't you get dry skin from that?

I don't use deodorant

Don't you get dry skin from that?
Yeah I use cream on my armpits, ass, dick.
I can't sweat or I will get cracked skin. It is easier to take a shower and put cream than get swetty

Some how fucking deodorant makes me smell worse like ammonia or something I don't know what causes it but I try nowadays to do the smallest burst possible but it's hard to aim that shit

I don't really talk to anyone anyway or go anywhere and I don't care if people think I smell now that much