Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Too many people around to walk

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
There are several good places to walk but there will also be many normies and happy couples that will just ruin the experience. Now I could drive to the forest but that would be like an hour drive and would cost a lot of money in gas, just to be able to walk in peace.

What are considered "good places" for you to walk?

There are several good places to walk but there will also be many normies and happy couples that will just ruin the experience. Now I could drive to the forest but that would be like an hour drive and would cost a lot of money in gas, just to be able to walk in peace.
wake up early like around 5am. The drinkers and party goers are way too drunk and passed out, the normies are still in bed or only just waking up and first drinking coffee etc. Only a few people outside at that time. You can walk in peace till 6am when traffic starts to pick up

How about vampire-night walkmaxxing instead?:cool:

What are considered "good places" for you to walk?
Boardwalk on the river, downtown area, historic park site, other walking trails near the city connecting various parks, basically there are normscum everywhere.

wake up early like around 5am. The drinkers and party goers are way too drunk and passed out, the normies are still in bed or only just waking up and first drinking coffee etc. Only a few people outside at that time. You can walk in peace till 6am when traffic starts to pick up
That’s a great idea, but I’m just not a morning person.

Thats why I go out to walk really late at night

Barely any people around, quieter roads etc

Boardwalk on the river, downtown area, historic park site, other walking trails near the city connecting various parks, basically there are normscum everywhere.
Okay brocel, those places would definitely need to be enjoyed during daytime.:feelsbadman: