Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Too many niche discussions in the forum

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
Too many discussions on topics no one knows about. " Thoughts on this xyz group only I know/ song (no one listens to that genre)/ geography/ achievements/ (historical facts)? "

Post something everybody would be interested in, because, don't cry when no one replies to your niche discussions

It is irritating to see random shit no cares about being in the top of lounge and 4 others orbiting Op and replying to it making it stay on the top

Last edited:
Thoughts on Heavy Metal Dynamite by Big Rat?

I'm just waiting on Master to make a fitness & sports subforum.

1725439363938f

Too many discussions on topics no one knows about. " Thoughts on this xyz group only I know/ song (no one listens to that genre)/ geography/ achievements/ (historical facts)? "

Post something everybody would be interested in, because, don't cry when no one replies to your niche discussions

It is irritating to see random shit no cares about being in the top of lounge and 4 others orbiting Op and replying to it making it stay on the top
I was on the Fence about making a, UKcels get in here, Thread regarding the Jay Slater Case. But now I've chosen the, not make it side, thanks to you.

Last edited:
Well no shit, social outcasts like incels tend to have niche interests so of course there is going to be lots of discussion about niche stuff.