Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too many incels fall for the perception of female worth

vic624

vic624

Hujocel
★★★★
A Saudi princess recently had $800,000 worth of jewels stolen from her Ritz hotel room in Paris. It's amazing anyone would beleive that shiny rocks have what they perceived as that level of worth, but she was willing to pay that amount to validate herself with those rocks. Advertising creates a feeling of need so you can be sold the solution. This is readily apparent for consumer goods like automobiles that get consumers to believe they need x car with strong horsepower, sleek design, GPS, etc. just to get to school or work everyday. Phones that have enough processing power to contribute to SETI but which are mostly used to surf web pages. The Saudi princess knows she's an ugly ass desert rat, so is willing to pay the cost of a product that supposedly displays her "true" worth as a princess.

Likewise incels suffer from buying into marketed perceptions that have no possibility of living up to hype. Colleges and universities market the "Chad" lifestyle as the "college experience" even though only an incredibly small percentage of college enrollees have any poossiblity of living that way. Men in general too often fall for the marketed perception of women being amazing additions to one's life. Nothing indicates that though. All Chadfishing experiments reveal shallow whores and data shows they have a high probability of ruining the lives of males who become too intertwined with them. Female habits reveal boring people who have inflated perceptions of their own worth.

It's cringe to see incel lives in turmoil over low value creatures like foids. They are the $800,000 of jewelry; items people think will provide validation but which are really just advertised beyond actual value.

Looks like you are coping extra hard today. Although i agree foids are worthless creatures, if we could attract them we wouldnt be here in the first place.

Brutal perception redpill.

High IQ post. Women are not worth what incels say they are worth. Women are just holes. They are not for company, they will not help you when you are ill, they will not add anything to your life other than giving you a worse view of other people (since they love to talk bad about people), they like to talk about things absolutely irrelevant, and they'll dive you into the bluepill.

The worst thing about being incel is not the lack of company of women. That is the least thing. The bad thing about being incelated is having no friends, being rejected from social circles, being haunted by unemployment, not having your efforts recognized no matter what you do, having a worse health, a boring life and knowing only the rotten side of the human being. , while the bright side will only be known for chads and stacies. Running out of sex? Seriously the worst is this?

I would bromax, but the problem is most men are cucks, so I have to get a girlfriend as well.
High IQ post. Women are not worth what incels say they are worth. Women are just holes. They are not for company, they will not help you when you are ill, they will not add anything to your life other than giving you a worse view of other people (since they love to talk bad about people), they like to talk about things absolutely irrelevant, and they'll dive you into the bluepill.

The worst thing about being incel is not the lack of company of women. That is the least thing. The bad thing about being incelated is having no friends, being rejected from social circles, being haunted by unemployment, not having your efforts recognized no matter what you do, having a worse health, a boring life and knowing only the rotten side of the human being. , while the bright side will only be known for chads and stacies. Running out of sex? Seriously the worst is this?
High IQ addition.

The bad thing about being incelated is having no friends, being rejected from social circles, being haunted by unemployment, not having your efforts recognized no matter what you do, having a worse health, a boring life and knowing only the rotten side of the human being

It just seems to me that the perception that a boring solitary life puts one at a lower rank relative to peers is worse than actually living a boring solitary life. It's debatable how much one can escape those feelings, since we are just primates who are all obsessed with rank, but what makes the feelings worse is when social media and advertising push the belief that a certain type of lifestyle is "normal" and broadly common. There's a tiny probability of having multiple rare traits. Being tall, good looking, athletic, and with a big dick is a the common "Chad" character, but is not at all statistically likely to occur for anyone. We're in a situation where nearly everyone feels inferior to a lifestyle they perceive as attainable but really isn't.

It just seems to me that the perception that a boring solitary life puts one at a lower rank relative to peers is worse than actually living a boring solitary life. It's debatable how much one can escape those feelings, since we are just primates who are all obsessed with rank, but what makes the feelings worse is when social media and advertising push the belief that a certain type of lifestyle is "normal" and broadly common. There's a tiny probability of having multiple rare traits. Being tall, good looking, athletic, and with a big dick is a the common "Chad" character, but is not at all statistically likely to occur for anyone. We're in a situation where nearly everyone feels inferior to a lifestyle they perceive as attainable but really isn't.
High IQ

Looks like you are coping extra hard today. Although i agree foids are worthless creatures, if we could attract them we wouldnt be here in the first place.

Women can provide sex and validation. The sex can be bought, but the validation of "true love" can't be. However, the value of validation is lower than people perceive it to be, but media has inflated the want for it. The Buddha was correct that 'all suffering is desire.'

Women can provide sex and validation. The sex can be bought, but the validation of "true love" can't be. However, the value of validation is lower than people perceive it to be, but media has inflated the want for it. The Buddha was correct that 'all suffering is desire.'

You cant preach that food isnt important to a guy who has been starving for days. To truly assess the actual worth of validation, one must first experience it.

Just work hard bro! you too can be rich!

You’re tranquilitypilled I see. high IQ.

Daily coping thread. If you dont give a shit about women, this site IS NOT for you. This is about the frustrations of inceldom, the pain.
I think you should search for a volcel site.

Daily coping thread. If you dont give a shit about women, this site IS NOT for you. This is about the frustrations of inceldom, the pain.

The frustrations of inceldom aren't helped by fantasizing about a statistically insignificant "Chad" lifestyle. The fact that Chadphishing gets so many "bites" shows there clearly aren't enough Chads to fill the "market demand." A good portion of this site gets some type of masochist pleasure in emphasizing their own supposed "subhuman" existence and that doesn't have to be part of being incel.

High IQ. Female validation only has value because it leads to children. Its an evolutionary pressure that is overhyped by societal pressure.

High IQ. Female validation only has value because it leads to children. Its an evolutionary pressure that is overhyped by societal pressure.

Many incels if free from the social pressure would still want women for their evolutionary value, to feel "fully human" with a wife and family, whereas I suspect very few women even want to have children or families. It's kind of funny to think that if your predictions about fembots and artificial wombs become reality that it would effectively be a realization of the Biblical creation story where man is of the Earth but "woman" is made from (by) man.

Women can provide sex and validation
True
But at what cost? The modern foid has grossly overvalued her worth and simultaneously undervalued the worth of the male.

Many incels if free from the social pressure would still want women for their evolutionary value, to feel "fully human" with a wife and family, whereas I suspect very few women even want to have children or families. It's kind of funny to think that if your predictions about fembots and artificial wombs become reality that it would effectively be a realization of the Biblical creation story where man is of the Earth but "woman" is made from (by) man.
To keep the biblical theme going, only men were made in the image of God.

I've said repeatedly that females are no longer viable evolutionary selectors and thus are roadblocks to continued advancement. It will become inceeasingly neccesary for males to seek artificial replacements. I see it as an evolution of humanity. The kind of men who would effectively be single fathers to children born from surrogates or artificial wombs are likely better fathers than many men who did the process naturally. The men who use artificial means to have families truely want children versus those who have them by accident or at the woman's request.

The next few decades are going to be very exciting.

That is a big time observation. Ever since I was a teenager my feeling has been that the heaven the bible describes is a future place created by super advanced technology. Which can only be gotten to if the society follows the rules in the bible.

To keep the biblical theme going, only men were made in the image of God.

I've said repeatedly that females are no longer viable evolutionary selectors and thus are roadblocks to continued advancement. It will become inceeasingly neccesary for males to seek artificial replacements. I see it as an evolution of humanity. The kind of men who would effectively be single fathers to children born from surrogates or artificial wombs are likely better fathers than many men who did the process naturally. The men who use artificial means to have families truely want children versus those who have them by accident or at the woman's request.

The next few decades are going to be very exciting.
Fucking based. True