Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too many incel shamers still on this forum

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
Obviously one incel shamer is too much but their is way too many on this forum for example under @Dr. Autismo post he got incel shamed and then another user agreed with the prick who incel shamed this forum has gotten increased numbers of humble braggers moralfags and incel shamers this forum is infested

Yikes! Found the incel!

those both normfag infiltrators should've been perma banned, but yet they're still allowed to freely roam the forum.

We cant say for sure they "incelshamed" or not, you would need to show us the context maybe you said some dumb shit.

We cant say for sure they "incelshamed" or not, you would need to show us the context maybe you said some dumb shit.
Shut the fuck up

Get the mods to make the rules for it more strict and bannable

Obviously one incel shamer is too much but their is way too many on this forum for example under @Dr. Autismo post he got incel shamed and then another user agreed with the prick who incel shamed this forum has gotten increased numbers of humble braggers moralfags and incel shamers this forum is infested
Can you link this to me?

those both normfag infiltrators should've been perma banned, but yet they're still allowed to freely roam the forum.
Who

@Ichigo made the original incel shaming comment and @niggers agreed with him
It wasn't incel shaming, he was recording a random gathering and saying he wanted to go ER on it and I commented how weird that is and he started spazzing out and calling me an infiltrator and mods banned me preemptively since they didn't know wtf was going on

Since I never actually shamed anything it eventually got over turned

Zoomer teens are coming to this forum because it's summer and shitting it up. Summer is always the worst time for this forum.

What counts as incel shaming??

It wasn't incel shaming, he was recording a random gathering and saying he wanted to go ER on it and I commented how weird that is and he started spazzing out and calling me an infiltrator and mods banned me preemptively since they didn't know wtf was going on

Since I never actually shamed anything it eventually got over turned
You literally said "Virgin rage" that sounds like something an infiltrator would say

Zoomer teens are coming to this forum because it's summer and shitting it up. Summer is always the worst time for this forum.
Tbh. It was bad last year too I remember that one BBC faggot Intellectual

indeed. what i hate the most is the so called "incels" that like to shame other incels on this site for their copes. those fuckers are no different from normies, users like that should be hardbanned.

Funny for you maybe but let`s be honest that is something an infiltrator would say
I mean these guys don't have to hide that they're tiktokbrained infiltrators, they just hope jannies are too busy receiving nudes to care

Jenifer Lewis Shame GIF by ABC Network

they also tell people to kill themselves for fun

Zombies Cod GIF by Call of Duty

Mod team during summer banning infiltrators and fakecels