Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Too many here cope with genetic determinism

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
I see way too many users coping with genetic determinism. I have some brutal news flashs for you: your inceldom might have been caused by environmental factors:
- An anthropologist discovered that our jaw mass has been declining due to eating soft foods.
- Recessed chins usually come from postural problems like Dr. Mew has stated multiple times.
- Short heigh could've been caused by a combination of: being fat + not doing much exercise + shit diet + poor sleeping habits.
- Generally speaking, muscle and bone growth is encouraged thanks to physical activity, so if you do exercise as a teenager like planks, pushups, you encourage your frame to expand.
- Whatever your mom did when you were in her belly for 9 months has definitively had an impact on you. if she smoked, drinked, did drugs, didn't have a very good diet... that's all shit that directly affects you. (This is especially true due to microplastics).

Of course, I can't deny the genetic component, but having subpar environment could've been the cause for you being here. Of course, it depends on the case. This here is especially true for people who are incels but not truecel level (picture blackops2cel).

There's no nurture for JBW

im just an obese fat fuck chinkcel, brocel

High iq. Jfl at eating a box of donuts twice a week and doing other unhealthy things then blaming your looks on genetics.

my chadlite brother literally stopped his own growing by using steroids underage:soy:

genetic determinism is real. ofc you can ruin good genetics by from killing yourself to slashing your face with a knife, but you can never escape your natural disabilities. privileged fucks wont understand this

i legit have a 160+ gonial angle from mouth-breathing since 7 after fracturing my nasal septum jfl at my mum for not taking me to the hospital immediately after. oh well fuck it all

Cope, everything is already written, some people are born to lose some people are born to win