Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Too high inhib for sex

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Even if I could get a willing chick to fuck, I think I’m too high inhib to even have sex. The only way would be to get high on 2 grams of phenibut prior. Or alcohol but I heard that makes your dick not work.

i would have no idea what to do

My dick would be giga hard so no high inhib I would imagine

alcohol but I heard that makes your dick not work.
Mine gets erected even when drunk.
If you have that problem, you can alcoholmaxx and practice fapping

I think I know what you mean, just the thought of being that close to another human seems surreal.

im high inhib but if a foid wanted to have sex with me there is no way i could possibly back out

Even if I could get a willing chick to fuck, I think I’m too high inhib to even have sex. The only way would be to get high on 2 grams of phenibut prior. Or alcohol but I heard that makes your dick not work.
You would have better orgasm on phenibut.

I probably wouldn't know what to do either tbh

Yeah, it would probably be good to go for the drugs. Booze messes with your blood flow, and makes it a fair bit harder to get a fair bit harder

I think I know what you mean, just the thought of being that close to another human seems surreal.
Mostly the worrying that she will laugh or poke fun at me if I do something “wrong”.