Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Too embarrassed to live

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
★★★★
So my autism has brought me to many dark places and made me do many things worthy of suicide. However, I may have just learned about one of the saddest, most pitiful things yet.

I am at an exclusive University filled with Chads and Stacies. Most of them avoid me whenever possible and treat me like a mouse. However, one girl always goes out of her way to be nice and greet me. She asks me how my day is and smiles. I reply "Hey Virginia! Blahblahblah". For the last 2 years I thought she was actually taking me seriously.

However, while drunk tonight I logged onto facebook. I saw a message by her and clicked on her account. Her name is actually Claire. All this time, I have been calling her Virginia. My brain must be completely and utterly fucked and I wish I was dead.

Clearly, she knows that I am autistic and just talks to me out of sheer pity or to feel better about herself. What the HELL is wrong with me?

Last edited:
In my experience, if you want to take advantage of her finding you retarded while you still can, try and sneak a feel or something and make a retarded noise shortly after to confirm her suspicions (only if she thinks you are surface retard though.)

Damn man. That’s rough. I’m sorry.

I’ve been through similar experiences. People at school would talk to me in a mocking tone because of my autism. You get used to it after a while but it’s a constant reminder of your inferiority.

In my experience, if you want to take advantage of her finding you retarded while you still can, try and sneak a feel or something and make a retarded noise shortly after to confirm her suspicions (only if she thinks you are surface retard though.)
High IQ Post.
Damn man. That’s rough. I’m sorry.

I’ve been through similar experiences. People at school would talk to me in a mocking tone because of my autism. You get used to it after a while but it’s a constant reminder of your inferiority.
Having autism sucks so much. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Maybe death but never autism.

We will never know what it’s like to live as normal human beings.

It’s over, OP

Having autism sucks so much. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Maybe death but never autism.
I have Aspergers and it was hell growing up with. I can’t imagine how it’s for those with lower functioning autism. My heart goes out to them.

Autistcel here as well. Autism is the worst kind of hell this shitty world has to offer. It has caused me nothing but depression and suffering

That sucks but don't let the actions of an evil foid reach that much to you bro.

Good shit dude. Here's for the other side of my sentence:

Autistcel here as well. Autism is the worst kind of hell this shitty world has to offer. It has caused me nothing but depression and suffering

https://www.spectrumnews.org/features/deep-dive/hidden-danger-suicide-autism/

Science would support our beliefs about this. Notice how neither political party is doing anything to prevent or mitigate this issue.

Autism may as well be classified as a terminal illness.

This chad hasn't even bothered to look up the name of the girl who has gone out of her way to initiate conversations with him for the past 2 years, and she still keeps coming back for more.

This chad hasn't even bothered to look up the name of the girl who has gone out of her way to initiate conversations with him for the past 2 years, and she still keeps coming back for more.
She just greets followed by awkward conversation from me. She probably mocks me to her friends behind my back(it's happened before). I screamed today when I saw my mistake. I really did care, just always assumed what I had incorrectly memorized freshman year and didn't think to check.

Last edited:
Probably better to be low functioning tbh. I'm high functioning and know many autistic people. The low functioning can't comprehend the misery of their lives
That's what I was thinking as long as low functioning means ignorant of the real world. Ignorance is bliss. I suppose what would be best is autism so strong that fantasy becomes reality. That's like being permanently high.

I know people like this. I could've been one. I was so close. I'm like, just barely high IQ enough to overcome my autism enough to realize the real world. I fucking despise my life and wish I could revolve around 2 or 3 things
It's ovER for aspieCels