Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too bad Juggernaut law doesn’t get talked about as much as it used to on PUAhate

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
It’s one the most blackpilled and original theories for it’s time. Too bad it has been forgotten

itsOVER said:
The more negative traits a woman has, the more desirable she is as guys see her as obtainable and less likely to reject them.

Octopusgun2 said:
The more negative traits a woman has, the more desirable she is as guys see her as obtainable and less likely to reject them.

Probably has validity when it comes to normies approaching her. But not when it comes to Chads.

Yeah but chad doesnt give half a shit about her except to pump and dump on a day where he has more free time than usual. And thats all they care about.

It's definitely a true theory. I've thought like that, and I didn't even know what juggernaut theory was until you just posted it. I'm sure many other guys think like that too.

This is exactly why I say all the time that women in the 4-6 range are the biggest cunts ever. They are not Stacy's. They are average to slightly above average roasties. They are the ones who are the biggest whores ever. The fake up cunts. The Stacy's [7/10 and above] are more "nicer" than them.

Juggernaut theory is a legit theory

can confirm. experienced it in real life and can be experienced on any place with virgins in it.

I think juggernaut theory only applies in certain areas with certain types of men. In places with higher concentration of betas like nerdy hobby/social circles juggernaut applies, for example. However in most places it doesnt.

Chad doesnt give half a shit about that nerdy homely girl (she still craves chad of course)

KValt said:
I think juggernaut theory only applies in certain areas with certain types of men. In places with higher concentration of betas like nerdy hobby/social circles juggernaut applies, for example. However in most places it doesnt.
Chad doesnt give half a shit about that nerdy homely girl (she still craves chad of course)
Not talking about Chad. Chad and Stacy are excluded from this law.

Octopusgun2 said:
Not talking about Chad. Chad and Stacy are excluded from this law.

How does that make sense? You can't just say that unattractive people are more desirable and just say "oh yeah the attractive people don't count"