Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too autsitic to post in Blackpill Topic

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
I try to think for something based to talk about in the inceldom discussion board but something good and interesting never pops up

it’s beyond over for uncreative retardedcels

Yeah, same, autism plus not being a native english speaker makes it impossible.

Given the sheer volume of juvenile bluepills painted black, Gassimov threads, narcissistic whinging, and tired reposts on ID, high IQ posts on there are a waste of effort.

I often talk about the racepill in my blackpilled threads
Should i talk about how over it’s for bulbheaded big forheadcels like me?
Yeah, same, autism plus not being a native english speaker makes it impossible.
My english also is ass
Given the sheer volume of juvenile bluepills painted black, Gassimov threads, narcissistic whinging, and tired reposts on ID, high IQ posts on there are a waste of effort.
yeah lots of brag treads there nowdays

Last edited:
Brutal criticism

OffTopic is superior anyway

Incelwiki always help

Just make water is wet threads like " why women/normies/chads are x or y " , post an opinion about society or just straight up copy some media post about subhumans/female hypocrisy.

Just make water is wet threads like " why women/normies/chads are x or y " , post an opinion about society or just straight up copy some media post about subhumans/female hypocrisy.
Tried to do that the treads flopped

Mmmm... then do dilemma threads (always works 4 me) or just straight up gain avi halo by postmaxxing/animegirlavimaxxing.

You’ll gain respect once you leave greyceldom and your threads won’t flop then. I never did though because I’m invisible to everyone including incels. Nobody shall remember me.

You’ll gain respect once you leave greyceldom and your threads won’t flop then. I never did though because I’m invisible to everyone including incels. Nobody shall remember me.
Yeah nobody respects me around here but it seems like i got mad clout thoe:feelzez:
With the clout comes hate:feelzez:

Yeah nobody respects me around here but it seems like i got mad clout thoe:feelzez:
With the clout comes hate:feelzez:
I respect everyone including greycels. Don’t know if people like me though, I know @KingOfRome doesn’t because he hates my guts

I respect everyone including greycels. Don’t know if people like me though, I know @KingOfRome doesn’t because he hates my guts
Yeah you’re cool bro you’re the first one to show me love on this forum respect:heart:
I think @Hungarocel hates me kek even though he is also a greycel. What a fucking Coon

Yeah you’re cool bro you’re the first one to show me love on this forum respect:heart:
I think @Hungarocel hates me kek even though he is also a greycel. What a fucking Coon
I like @Hungarocel because of his avi :)