Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Too addicted to .is to even take a break

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

My post count < your future wife's body count
★★★★★
Its literally impossible for me to take a break from .is even when I am on vacation or at a sports competition I cant stay off .is, the only way for me to truly stay off this forum is to either ascend or rope and I am very unlikely to ascend anytime soon because foids hate me to death.

Go slay and stop larping chadriquez

Doom Eternal GIF

I have a chemistry exam in 2 days. I spent thr last week broesing this website every hour of the day. Fuck

I relate so much bro.

This forum is the only place I feel at home. The people here are the only people that understand me. The rest of the outside world rejects me, but here, I can talk with people that understand my views and situation.

I relate so much bro.

This forum is the only place I feel at home. The people here are the only people that understand me. The rest of the outside world rejects me, but here, I can talk with people that understand my views and situation.
I don't get how some users are able to take a break from .is, I can never. Longest I went without being on .is was 3 days and holy fuck I went crazy

I've been on here every day since i joined

Nowhere else to meet my social needs

Nowhere else to meet my social needs
I havent even been talking to my volcel "friend" at all lately because he was being a fucking douche to me