Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tons of curry men out with their gfs (many decent looking ones with good maxilla and figure)

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
So it seems that curry foids still aren't that height hypergamous although they are definitely whores because of their slutty skinny jeans. Most couples out shopping are within 2 to 3 inches of height difference. I also saw a few curry men with taller gfs. I'm sure curry foid expectations will grow with time, but for now, conditions still look pretty decent for men who are moderately well-off.

Nope I'm curry and it's over for me but I see tons of Currycels who I mog with gfs

@Lonley get the fuck out of here

Why are you skirting around the question now? Explain how you mog them, despite listing your shortcomings. I have a strong feeling that you just want to identify with the incel label without actually being one. This isn't daycare, youngcel. Explain how you mog them.
He's coping. He gets mogged.

Why are you skirting around the question now? Explain how you mog them, despite listing your shortcomings. I have a strong feeling that you just want to identify with the incel label without actually being one. This isn't daycare, youngcel. Explain how you mog them.
You don't mog them.
I heightmog, framemog and physiquemog nearly everyone.

So, the only way you mog them is because you have a good body? You don't see ANY curry guys that have worse face than you? They are all shorter with weak frame and poor physiques but have better faces than you, and so they get girls and you do not? You are also a youngcel too, so I cannot truly determine how inkwell you truly are. You aren't diagnosed non-NT like I, so I cannot give credence to that theory, also. Is it really just that you lack courage, as you mentioned? No social circle too, which is tough.
I don't know. I'd say face wise I'm probably 3-4/10 whereas the average guy is 5. But I see tons of Manlet framelets doing well with women. But yes I am socially anxious and also lack courage. No friends either though.

As many say, there is no gym for your face. You seem to be in a pickle, I empathise with you. I'm not sure what country you are in, or what stage of education - have you tried to make friends or put yourself in situations where it could possibly occur?
I'm 16 and in HS. I've tried making friends but I haven't really tried. As in, I've put in some effort but it wasn't as good as it could have been.

Do you like being an incel? I can understand the allure of wanting to be a part of a community of (dare I say it) BASED individuals, but you shouldn't give up so soon irl. You are in a position that many here would kill to be in again.
I love being an Incel. It gives me a lot of happiness.

NT > height. @yez

Do you like being incel or do you like being a part of this forum? Two very different things. If this forum didn't exist, would you still want to identify with incel?
I definitely would.

If there was no internet culture, no incel rhetoric in the media. Just you, on your own. No-one to talk to or vent to, just your lonesome self. Day in, day out for however long you live for. The brain rot would be unreal. Even then?
Yes. I have a good reason for that. I don't believe you'd agree though.

I'd love to hear.
I believe sex and relationships outside of marriage are evil. Hence, the only way I could obtain this is marriage. However, I cannot get married. Hence, I am celibate and will happily identify as incel since Im pleasing God.

Why can't you get married? Because you are too young, or because you feel that no woman will ever love you? As you are doing it for religious reasons, wouldn't that make you a volcel? I respect your choice nonetheless.
I'm too young, I'm not attractive enough for regular and enthusiastic sex (maybe id get pity sex). It'd basically be betabuxxing relation. Also most foids these days have had relationships before marriage which is Giga brutal and makes me not wanna touch em.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back