Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tonight this place feels more like home

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
oh boy today ı got my ass fucked and my brain fried so fuckıng bad

met people ı know a long tıme ago and ı was the ugliest most low status piece of shit ever

everyone fuckıng become somethıng and shıt,what the fuck ıs thıs?

before you call me normie and shit know normies can be incel too like me , ı am not that bad lookıng but stıll holy fuckıng shit ı feel so fuckıng bad ı cant sleep today

everyone had a lot of gfs and shit?! what the fuck? ı mogged these faggots

now everyone of them mogs me , fuck thıs shit

ı am destined to be a fuckıng loser ı guess

what a pathetic piece of shit poor ass life

these people are like 7 at worst while ım 5 at best,fuck man life is so brutal and unjust

I MOGGED ALL OF THESE FAGGOTS BUT NOW THEY ARE BETTER CUZ THEY LIVED RICH STRESS FREE LIFE !

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ı am so fuckıng fucked ıts unreal

know normies can be incel too like me

If someone is involuntarily celibate (i.e. not having sex) then they're not a normie. Normies may struggle, but to never have had sex past a certain point is most certainly abnormal.

ı am not that bad lookıng

It's up to foids to decide how good-looking / sexually attractive you are/aren't. It's not up to me. It's not up to you. It's not up to any other man. None of us can say certainly if foids find you good looking, average looking, or ugly. You'll know based on how you're treated by them, regardless of how you feel when you look in a mirror.

Relatable tbh. Life has been eating away at me mentally, especially these last two weeks.

If someone is involuntarily celibate (i.e. not having sex) then they're not a normie. Normies may struggle, but to never have had sex past a certain point is most certainly abnormal.

It's up to foids to decide how good-looking / sexually attractive you are/aren't. It's not up to me. It's not up to you. It's not up to any other man. None of us can say certainly if foids find you good looking, average looking, or ugly. You'll know based on how you're treated by them, regardless of how you feel when you look in a mirror.
what ıf stacies like my instagram posts? but ım ıncel?