Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tonight is one of the most depressing nights for truecels

A

Aspiecel

Recruit
★★★
The night before thanksgiving. Everyone is having a great time at home with their family. Then all the young people go to bars and hang out with all their old friends who are in town to visit their family for thanksgiving. It's one of the busiest bar nights of the year. Everyone is having such a great time right now except for us

A whole bunch of people I knew from high school are having some retarded get-together where they hang our, drink beer, smoke weed, and just act like degenerates. Just the thought of it absolutely infuriates me.

Just wait till Christmas. huehuehuehue

A whole bunch of people I knew from high school are having some retarded get-together where they hang our, drink beer, smoke weed, and just act like degenerates. Just the thought of it absolutely infuriates me.
But you want to join them so bad...

Speak for yourself, no thanksgiving or bars or whatnot here; i'd rather go play some video game or read a book than hang around a bunch of people.

Yes and no. I want to be regarded as higher than human debris by them, but I'm not into underage drinking or doing drugs, and most likely if I was there I'd either stand in the corner like a retard or overexert myelf trying to be social and look stupid.

Just wait for new years. At 11:59, you will feel like absolute shit because nothing has changed.

and if you even go out to a crowded bar, everyone will be kissing at 12, and you will stand there alone, feeling the loneliest you have ever felt in your ENTIRE LIFE.

Just wait for new years. At 11:59, you will feel like absolute shit because nothing has changed.

and if you even go out to a crowded bar, everyone will be kissing at 12, and you will stand there alone, feeling the loneliest you have ever felt in your ENTIRE LIFE.

Don't bother with NPCs it will just make you more depressed. I finally blocked my shitty family this year, so I can celebrate by not calling them and lying in bed all day. :) Small progress forward.

All we can do is watch

Don't bother with NPCs it will just make you more depressed. I finally blocked my shitty family this year, so I can celebrate by not calling them and lying in bed all day. :) Small progress forward.
Damn man, I don't know what happened with yours, but my family is the most important thing to me on this planet.

... tomorrow also happens to be my birthday..

Tbh I’m growing numb to it. Like self-preservation instincts blocking it out cause if I really accepted the pain, 100% chance I’d rope.. missed youth, alone, no relationships and no experiences yet in this lifetime, and I’m Norwood 3 already.. just lmao RIP me

TomathonClancy said:

That's why it infuriates him.

... tomorrow also happens to be my birthday..

Tbh I’m growing numb to it. Like self-preservation instincts blocking it out cause if I really accepted the pain, 100% chance I’d rope.. missed youth, alone, no relationships and no experiences yet in this lifetime, and I’m Norwood 3 already.. just lmao RIP me
Happy bday bro, how many years of suffering?

Christmas and New Year's are much worse, but that is the peak of it.

Happy bday bro, how many years of suffering?
25. A Nice round quarter century of loneliness, depression, exclusion, and quiet desperation .. and 7 years of being Norwood 3.. tbh I died at 18 when my hair started falling out.. that’s when my life really ended.. been a broken hollow corpse ever since.

25. A Nice round quarter century of loneliness, depression, exclusion, and quiet desperation .. and 7 years of being Norwood 3.. tbh I died at 18 when my hair started falling out.. that’s when my life really ended.. been a broken hollow corpse ever since.
You should walk around with a boner to gain respect. On a serious note, you only have to live your lifetime 3 more times before you get into dying age range

I am chilean. This do not affect me :feelsokman:

You should walk around with a boner to gain respect. On a serious note, you only have to live your lifetime 3 more times before you get into dying age range
2 more times. It’s 1/3 over. Youth is totally over.. got 25 years of being middle aged. Then 25 years of being an old man.. fucking great.. just great. I’m glad I was born. I’m having a good time.. I’m happy I didn’t get to have a youth.

2 more times. It’s 1/3 over. Youth is totally over.. got 25 years of being middle aged. Then 25 years of being an old man.. fucking great.. just great. I’m glad I was born. I’m having a good time.. I’m happy I didn’t get to have a youth.
It only gets worse from here man, Balding is down, I guess the next thing would be slowly noticing your body slowing down and joints getting worse over the next 15 years.