Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tonight is a TRUE incel TEST-- if you are HERE at NYE

fuck you, why did you have to remind me of this shit

I passed out a bit past 12 so mission accomplished, now I'll drink some more to get a good morning's sleep

3rd NYE in a row

star-26004_640-png.556926

NOTICE HOW MANY FAKECELS ARE MISSING

THIS IS WORSE THAN CHRISTMAS, THE FORUM IS SUPER SLOW

Comment on this thread to imprint that you browsed incels.is on NYE--- you are a trucel and deserve a gold star -- everyone else is a fakecel. Photoshop a yellow star on your avi. You can use this png if you don't want to do it yourself.

View attachment 556926

This is definitive.
Anyone without this star or who didn't comment on this thread has a social life and is therefore a fakecel

I'll wear it with pride
I was already sleeping when this thread was posted, but I posted this:

I went to sleep something like at 2 AM or 2:30

I don't have Photoshop or any other editing software and no skills to use them, if I had. I don't even have any profile picture, so I am not able to use the star.

Last edited:
I should be out partying and having sex with foids but I’m here suffering

i can’t keep living like this :cryfeels:

it is officially midnight at the last spot of the world ANY POSTS PAST THIS DO NOT MAKE THE CUTOFF

I was on this site at 12 last night but I missed this thread. :panties:

Gotta go to bed early like soyboy faggot because I have to wageslave tomorrow. Anyone who can at least get drunk alone tonight mogs me.
Nothing good in being drunk. I was very drunk, went to a place were thugs and prostitutes gather, lost my wallet with credit card and documents and knife. Obviously some thiefs stole it, I don't even remember. Getting drunk is one of the stupidest decisions a man can made. I probably need to join alcoholics anonymous or similar group.

I was playing resident evil the entire night and then fell asleep around 1:A.M. I knew what the quality of threads was going to be. Why would I want to be on here commiserating with fags complaining "uhhh I have no gf to kiss at 12 o'clock while chad does boooohoooooooo" yeah no thanks. Cucks.is

I was playing resident evil the entire night and then fell asleep around 1:A.M. I knew what the quality of threads was going to be. Why would I want to be on here commiserating with fags complaining "uhhh I have no gf to kiss at 12 o'clock while chad does boooohoooooooo" yeah no thanks. Cucks.is
No dissing the forum, catch the :banhammer: bitch

I was already sleeping when this thread was posted, but I posted this:

I went to sleep something like at 2 AM or 2:30

I don't have Photoshop or any other editing software and no skills to use them, if I had. I don't even have any profile picture, so I am not able to use the star.
you good bro

Nothing good in being drunk. I was very drunk, went to a place were thugs and prostitutes gather, lost my wallet with credit card and documents and knife. Obviously some thiefs stole it, I don't even remember. Getting drunk is one of the stupidest decisions a man can made. I probably need to join alcoholics anonymous or similar group.
I only drink a bit. Usually a bit more if I am with some homeless dudes and I don't have to work the next day. At the very last I try to get in my havdulah wine.

Haven't logged in here for about a week. Was too farking busy running around doing shit

oh, nye as in new year's eve. i was banned during that time :fuk:

not everyone had nye at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back