Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tonight I ascended by dancemaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
I went to a Latin club by myself, I've been taking dance classes, and a bachata song came on. I asked the prettiest Latina girl to dance. I went into close dance position and I noticed that she kept looking at my eyes. So I just went for it and leaned in. And she kissed me! A lot! That was the first kiss of my life. We were making out of the dance floor off and on for about a half hour. I didn't care who saw! She was going all out, and she even grabbed me by the head and neck to kiss me harder. If she has something, I have it too now but I don't care. I was pulling her warm, soft body close to mine. It felt great!

Then I messed up by saying that we should go to her place or my place. She said that she has to go meet up with her friend (female friend). Then she didn't dance with me anymore, she said she just wanted to dance with her friend. But before she went to dance with her friend, I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. I don't know any PUA techniques but I know I messed up.

When I left the club, I started walking and a group of 4 girls started talking to me. They asked me why I didn't dance with them, I said I didn't see them. They made small talk for 30 seconds until they reached their car and I was too stupid to not get any of their phone numbers, but I told them where I would be dancing tomorrow night.

No sex, but I kissed and made out with a woman. That counts as ascending, right? I have been gymmaxxing and I wore my nicest clothes. Also, I spoke Spanish (self-taught second language) with every Latina I interacted with. So I had to take dance classes to learn to dance, I had to gymmaxx, I had to buy nice clothes, and I had to teach myself an entire language, and all of that was just to get kisses. It's hard for us, but we can ascend.

not the best roleplay i have read but okay

WTF enjoy the ban. I would get axed for bragging by saying a woman looked in my direction and didn’t immediately throw up.

WTF enjoy the ban. I would get axed for bragging by saying a woman looked in my direction and didn’t immediately throw up.
It's a copypasta tbh

I almost thought you were ded srs for a second there.

I went to a Latin club without anyone else, I've been taking move classes, and a bachata tune went ahead. I asked the prettiest Latina young lady to move. I went into close move position and I saw that she continued taking a gander at my eyes. So I just took the plunge and inclined in. What's more, she kissed me! A ton! That was the principal kiss of my life. We were making out of the move floor now and again for about a half hour. I couldn't have cared less who saw! She was going full scale, and she even got me by the head and neck to kiss me harder. On the off chance that she has something, I have it too now yet I couldn't care less. I was pulling her warm, delicate body near mine. It felt incredible!

At that point I destroyed by saying that we ought to go to her place or my place. She said that she needs to go get together with her companion (female companion). At that point she didn't hit the dance floor with me any longer, she said she simply needed to hit the dance floor with her companion. Be that as it may, before she went to hit the dance floor with her companion, I approached her for her telephone number and she offered it to me. I don't have a clue about any PUA systems yet I realize I failed.

At the point when I left the club, I began strolling and a gathering of 4 young ladies began conversing with me. They asked me for what good reason I didn't hit the dance floor with them, I said I didn't see them. They made casual banter for 30 seconds until they arrived at their vehicle and I was too moronic to not get any of their telephone numbers, however I disclosed to them where I would move tomorrow evening.

No sex, however I kissed and made out with a lady. That considers climbing, isn't that so? I have been gymmaxxing and I wore my most delightful garments. Additionally, I communicated in Spanish (self-educated second language) with each Latina I interfaced with. So I needed to take move classes to figure out how to move, I needed to gymmaxx, I needed to purchase decent garments, and I needed to show myself a whole language, and the entirety of that was simply to get kisses. It's hard for us, however we can climb.

Alter: I have an irritated throat and she hindered my number. I informed her on WhatsApp, she read it and afterward her profile picture vanished.

not the best roleplay i have read but okay
16687.jpg

Copypastepill strikes again

I went to a Latin club without anyone else, I've been taking move classes, and a bachata tune went ahead. I asked the prettiest Latina young lady to move. I went into close move position and I saw that she continued taking a gander at my eyes. So I just took the plunge and inclined in. What's more, she kissed me! A ton! That was the principal kiss of my life. We were making out of the move floor now and again for about a half hour. I couldn't have cared less who saw! She was going full scale, and she even got me by the head and neck to kiss me harder. On the off chance that she has something, I have it too now yet I couldn't care less. I was pulling her warm, delicate body near mine. It felt incredible!

At that point I destroyed by saying that we ought to go to her place or my place. She said that she needs to go get together with her companion (female companion). At that point she didn't hit the dance floor with me any longer, she said she simply needed to hit the dance floor with her companion. Be that as it may, before she went to hit the dance floor with her companion, I approached her for her telephone number and she offered it to me. I don't have a clue about any PUA systems yet I realize I failed.

At the point when I left the club, I began strolling and a gathering of 4 young ladies began conversing with me. They asked me for what good reason I didn't hit the dance floor with them, I said I didn't see them. They made casual banter for 30 seconds until they arrived at their vehicle and I was too moronic to not get any of their telephone numbers, however I disclosed to them where I would move tomorrow evening.

No sex, however I kissed and made out with a lady. That considers climbing, isn't that so? I have been gymmaxxing and I wore my most delightful garments. Additionally, I communicated in Spanish (self-educated second language) with each Latina I interfaced with. So I needed to take move classes to figure out how to move, I needed to gymmaxx, I needed to purchase decent garments, and I needed to show myself a whole language, and the entirety of that was simply to get kisses. It's hard for us, however we can climb.

Alter: I have an irritated throat and she hindered my number. I informed her on WhatsApp, she read it and afterward her profile picture vanished.
:feelshaha:

I went to a Latin club by myself, I've been taking dance classes, and a bachata song came on. I asked the prettiest Latina girl to dance. I went into close dance position and I noticed that she kept looking at my eyes. So I just went for it and leaned in. And she kissed me! A lot! That was the first kiss of my life. We were making out of the dance floor off and on for about a half hour. I didn't care who saw! She was going all out, and she even grabbed me by the head and neck to kiss me harder. If she has something, I have it too now but I don't care. I was pulling her warm, soft body close to mine. It felt great!

Then I messed up by saying that we should go to her place or my place. She said that she has to go meet up with her friend (female friend). Then she didn't dance with me anymore, she said she just wanted to dance with her friend. But before she went to dance with her friend, I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. I don't know any PUA techniques but I know I messed up.

When I left the club, I started walking and a group of 4 girls started talking to me. They asked me why I didn't dance with them, I said I didn't see them. They made small talk for 30 seconds until they reached their car and I was too stupid to not get any of their phone numbers, but I told them where I would be dancing tomorrow night.

No sex, but I kissed and made out with a woman. That counts as ascending, right? I have been gymmaxxing and I wore my nicest clothes. Also, I spoke Spanish (self-taught second language) with every Latina I interacted with. So I had to take dance classes to learn to dance, I had to gymmaxx, I had to buy nice clothes, and I had to teach myself an entire language, and all of that was just to get kisses. It's hard for us, but we can ascend.

LoL just maxx everything to get a foid but all the foid needs to do is exist.

@lll just tagging him to see something

We're incel because we can't dance :feelsthink:

She was probably drunk.

Truecels won’t be even get entrance into a club

He wanted a proper permaban so he said he was a foid

Last time I checked his Time spent online was 428:30, now it's 434:59
Thought it was that but wasn’t too sure because you don’t need to @ him to see time

Obvious copy pasta is obvious