Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tonight group therapy

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Ok few hours ago i had a group therapy session with some young femoids and my old foid therapist. I told them about my struggle and problem to get into a romantic relationship with girl ( foids ) and one of the girls there told me its bcz your not a enjoyable person and your too cold and girls wont be happy around you.
This may seems like a really simple bluepill bullshit but it actually mad me reallllly mad and angry there i was burning inside i hate when people try to act like they know more than me i was raging inside there my therapist actually defended me there and told her no M ( My name ) is a very social and wellspoken guy modern girl may not like him bcz he is different than other modern boys and the guys that modern girls prefer but i believe he will find someone ( Bullshit bluepill advice ).

@Iranianoldcel @incelerated

what is your goal with this therapy stuff

Ok few hours ago i had a group therapy session with some young femoids and my old foid therapist. I told them about my struggle and problem to get into a romantic relationship with girl ( foids ) and one of the girls there told me its bcz your not a enjoyable person and your too cold and girls wont be happy around you.
This may seems like a really simple bluepill bullshit but it actually mad me reallllly mad and angry there i was burning inside i hate when people try to act like they know more than me i was raging inside there my therapist actually defended me there and told her no M ( My name ) is a very social and wellspoken guy modern girl may not like him bcz he is different than other modern boys and the guys that modern girls prefer but i believe he will find someone ( Bullshit bluepill advice ).
Did you remind her that she is not the therapist nor does she know anything about you? I would have slain her on the spot (in Minecraft)

Did you remind her that she is not the therapist nor does she know anything about you? I would have slain her on the spot (in Minecraft)
I ignored her

I ignored her
I do not leave the house unarmed. I would make sure my firearm is visible during the therapy sessions. Unzip the jacket so it can be seen while sitting.

I do not leave the house unarmed. I would make sure my firearm is visible during the therapy sessions. Unzip the jacket so it can be seen while sitting.
:feelshmm:

nothing good comes from stuff like this.
Only thing you can do is moneymaxx so you can buy better copes

This is how you know foids live life on easy mode and are basically children and tbh many normie men as well. They don’t go through shit in life or really struggle with anything so they are always happy and jestermaxxing. You can’t show even a modicum of seriousness otherwise you’re “cold” and make her uncomfortable. Life truly is too easy these days in the West.
Back in the day no man had this cringe jester personality so many do today after years of doing hard labor and fighting in wars.

This is how you know foids live life on easy mode and are basically children and tbh many normie men as well. They don’t go through shit in life or really struggle with anything so they are always happy and jestermaxxing. You can’t show even a modicum of seriousness otherwise you’re “cold” and make her uncomfortable. Life truly is too easy these days in the West.
It wad not in the west:fuk:

Congratulations on your courage to talk about your inceldom in front of women. I can't imagine me doing this

why do you need therapy if you can just talk to demons?
and also try camel therapy:feelsLightsaber:

Open carry states are something else :shock:

bcz your not a enjoyable person
translation: i want to be entertained, im not going to try to understand a guy's feelings kek

Btw nice that you opened up to a therapy group knowing full well they may shoot you down

Talking about this with foids is a bit cucked ngl

not a enjoyable person = not attractive enough.

Open carry states are something else :shock:
Its a conceal carry. You technically can open carry in California in certain counties, but Los Angeles county and Orange County prohibit open carry. Normally you conceal it with the jacket but its a gray line with how visible the weapon is. It isn't supposed to be visible. Im sure if you actually walked into the group therapy like that, the therapist would ask you to put it away or conceal it fully.

Mulattas always have a lovely disposition...they desperately denigrate pure Blacks yet look quite stupid when pure Anglo holes are more willing to mix.

Mulattas always have a lovely disposition...they desperately denigrate pure Blacks yet look quite stupid when pure Anglo holes are more willing to mix.
I hate racemixing

Chinese/Filipino/Amerindian + African-American(Portuguese + Irish).

Thank you for asking. Let us resume the group therapy discussion.
The reason for my inceldom is my mixed father

That would have been a great come back :feelsokman:

normtards has always been made me angry as hell. :lasereyes::lasereyes:

did they tell you to just be yourself :) because that is basically the best you will ever get out of incel related shit in a therapy setting
(worst you will get is a visit from the feds/involuntary committment)

Chinese/Filipino/Amerindian + African-American(Portuguese + Irish).

Thank you for asking. Let us resume the group therapy discussion.
Lol yoi are so polite and sophisticated,I say thisthis sincerely:feelstastyman: with no sarcasm

Yiu truly are the supreme gentleman:feelsLSD:

How come you are always speaking in a formal manner?Don't get me wrong,I like it:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That would have been a great come back :feelsokman:

Disregarding holes is the best option for males in our situation. There is no reason why we should allow holes or hole sympathizers to influence us in any way.

0088-023.png

0088-028.png

0088-029.png

Disregarding holes is the best option for males in our situation. There is no reason why we should allow holes or hole sympathizers to influence us in any way.

0088-047.png

0088-048.png

Re: ugh anxiety sucks
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144911118Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:35 PM CDT
While many users may not have it on a chronic scale, I'm sure a good majority of the users using this forum has experienced some degree of anxious thoughts at some point in their lifetime.