Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel tomorrows the day, tomorrows the fucking day

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
I'VE SELF IMPROVED SO MUCH THAT I FINALLY FEEL CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO GO TO MY LOCAL ARMS DEALER AND GET MYSELF A DATE WITH A 12 GAUGE.

Seriously tho, im unironically going to try to purchase a gun tomorrow, hopefully they will let me.

I went from the emo-school shooter look to the faggot twink soyboy look. What a fucking improvement HAAAAAHAA

what model weapon

what model weapon

dont know what they have in stock man hopefully like a mossberg or something idk, does it really matter what gun u kill urself with as long as its powerful enough

slug or buckshot?

always wanted a mossberg shockwave

Why wouldn't they let you?

I suggest a Mossberg 870 or a Remington 500. Both are similar 12 gauges, but they're high quality shit.

Yeah this is a joke thread right? I'm getting some irony, amongst the suicidal manifesto. The Mossberg 500 pump is about $500 usd. Remingtom 870 Express is about $250.

Seriously, what are you going to need it for bro?

Yeah this is a joke thread right? I'm getting some irony, amongst the suicidal manifesto. The Mossberg 500 pump is about $500 usd. Remingtom 870 Express is about $250.

Seriously, what are you going to need it for bro?

Im killing myself.

slug of course. i want a large centralized explosion to wipe out my brain

Wouldn't you want buckshot to increase the chance of the ammo hitting your brain?
What if the centralized explosion might somehow miss part of your brain because you aimed the gun a big off angle or shakily and you are left alive but paralyzed with facial deformities?

Wouldn't you want buckshot to increase the chance of the ammo hitting your brain?
What if the centralized explosion might somehow miss part of your brain because you aimed the gun a big off angle or shakily and you are left alive but paralyzed with facial deformities?

man im putting it right behind my ear theres no way to fuck that up really. And even if it was a bit off, the shotgun will literally explode my head regardless of where its placed

man im putting it right behind my ear theres no way to fuck that up really. And even if it was a bit off, the shotgun will literally explode my head regardless of where its placed
Okay I haven't heard of anyone successfully killing themselves without using buckshot ammo that goes everywhere.
But I could be thinking of how scattering buckshot would more sure to end you compared to say the bullet from a hand gun.

Just remember that you are sure of what you are doing because if you mess up and somehow still stay alive your life will be worse than ever and you won't even be able to cope like you used to.

Okay I haven't heard of anyone successfully killing themselves without using buckshot ammo that goes everywhere.
But I could be thinking of how scattering buckshot would more sure to end you compared to say the bullet from a hand gun.

Just remember that you are sure of what you are doing because if you mess up and somehow still stay alive your life will be worse than ever and you won't even be able to cope like you used to.

dude if you put a shotgun point blank to your temple theres not even the slighest bit of chance of survival because thats where your brain stem is located behind the ear, look at shuiaby for example, he used bullpup KSG man his entire head exploded in one frame

dude if you put a shotgun point blank to your temple theres not even the slighest bit of chance of survival because thats where your brain stem is located behind the ear, look at shuiaby for example, he used bullpup KSG man his entire head exploded in one frame
Okay if you think you know what you are going to do will accomplish the goal you seek I'm not going to argue.

Good bye dude

For "personal use" or "The shooting range"?

Good luck and I hope you find peace on the other side.

Good bye. Have insurance, imo shoot yourself off a cliff this way, you would have insurance if gun shot alone fails to allow you to depart.

Hopefully the next life bodes well for you. Get reborn as Gigachad.

I hope you've exhausted all options

Last edited:
I cant purchase a gun in cuckatia its over for me can't even suicidemax

Don't have the gun near you when watching newest @FACEandLMS episode
full

Im gonna buy a gun some day