Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tomorrow's my career deciding exam

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
Pls wish me best of luck:feelsaww:. I prepared for this shit from the last three years and pls @mistersinister don't tell me to study i was studycelling from the past 9 hours anyways i worked my ass off for this and i have to say it was worth it tbh. I've downloaded the admit card when it was released checked it a few times and im ready. Its the regular shift of 2pm to 4pm and pls wish me best of luck:feelsaww:

fucking work cuck, fuck off, you´re ruining it for the rest of us. We need to stand united and neet.

Good luck brocel I wish I had even half the motivation you have

You will crack the BITSAT bhai, we believe in you

Best of Luck bro

Last year of high school and terribly failing :cryfeels:
Damn if you're in burgerland that doesn't matter you can easily pass and get into some college thats 100x better than our curry "tier 1 dream college" just don't go for stemcucking get into business or management

Damn if you're in burgerland that doesn't matter you can easily pass and get into some college thats 100x better than our curry "tier 1 dream college" just don't go for stemcucking get into business or management
Over, that's the reality of 3rd worldcels

Over, that's the reality of 3rd worldcels
Every JEEtard wants to go to IIT Bombay and that muh tier 1 dream college aai aai tea bambai and it's not even in the top 100 engineering institutes in the world jfl

Pls wish me best of luck:feelsaww:. I prepared for this shit from the last three years and pls @mistersinister don't tell me to study i was studycelling from the past 9 hours anyways i worked my ass off for this and i have to say it was worth it tbh. I've downloaded the admit card when it was released checked it a few times and im ready. Its the regular shift of 2pm to 4pm and pls wish me best of luck:feelsaww:
If you are jerking off before taking the test the day before then you will fail because of concentration loss

In before @mentalcel1 interrupts, I wouldn't say studying is useless, I just said it is USELESS WHEN YOU ARE SUB4

Looks easier than the naval school exam, you for sure can crack it
Dude how do you know so much about exams in curryland and you're not even asian thats very nice of you tbh:feelsaww:

Unfortunately I am in Europe so I am gigafucked

It sounds like you’ll pass whatever this exam is I like have faith in you

Good luck. Score high!