Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tomorrow the government mandates all sub7 males be "put to sleep". Your response.

Do you:

• Happily accept

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Protest

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Go in hiding

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • OthER

Votes: 61 56.0%

• Total voters
ThERe must be anothER way.

asking for a revolt at that point

Last edited:
Feminazis will likely have their Femihitler. She will deem all unattractive males useless eaters. Corporations will be led by vag and HR will effectively make every (especially white) male 6 or below unemployable. It may not be this absurd but I think we will be disenfranchised and certainly given the option of assisted sui. It will be encouraged

Hide and ldar

If the method means a good death, sure. If it's something like what happened to the six billion, then I'll just rope.

I go to sleep

I'll accept. It'll finally end. All the pain

Who determines this? Some roastie, perhaps (or a panel of them)?

This is one of the few situations where ill support taking despERate measures.

Go into hiding, so I have time to plan the othER

I’m not going down easy, because I’m a fightER.

Go down fighting and take out at least 1 with you. Never accept tyranny lying down.

Put as many chads and their kids to sleep as possible and give foids as much surprise penetrative vaginal validation as possible.

Move to Canada.

---

When viewed from the historical perspective, the government tends to kill off the surplus of males, for which society had no need, by sending them to wars, so these men could secure assets for their native lands. Might as well get some use out of their taxpaying slave stock before they perish.

Also, I do not have reproductive rights within the current state of society, therefore, I am NOT a member of society. (reproductive rights were THE FIRST FOUNDATIONAL cornerstone of a civilized society)

I am someone who lives outside the herd, the matters of the herd do not concern or interest me in any way, due to the fact that I am not a part of it. One could almost view a black pilled incel as the wolf that lives on the outskirts of a herd of sheep.

---

Currently, the western society wants the majority of its male population to live as neutered mice. I wonder how much longer this is going to last? What will happen once these men are no longer able to live as mice and remember that they are men..?

Last edited:
I would gladly die. I'm so tired.

I'm quite comfortable drinking myself to death. If they come interrupt, I will fucking rip their eyes out and escape.
I'll make sure they are alive.
I will male them sub 7 so they have to die

Can't be put to sleep if I'm dead nomsayin?

Tough choice, I would like to die peacefully but on the other hand I may as well have a little fun before death.

Tough choice, I would like to die peacefully but on the other hand I may as well have a little fun before death.
Good point. You end up in the same place

If I'm going to die anyway I might aswell go ER

No reason not to go ER tbh

Let them bask in their own degeneracy. I don't want to be a part of it.

I agree, but our deaths they would most likely round us up and shoot. I would not like to go out like that.

I agree, but our deaths they would most likely round us up and shoot. I would not like to go out like that.
How I go out isn't of concern to me, I don't want to be in a gynocentric world any longer.

What a waste. You would still leave sub 7 women. The eugenic effect would be largely wasted. So the other option is clear.

Just accept the fate of the subhuman. Let the torment end.

'took you long enough'

I'd go on a massive rape spree and force as many women as I can. Then I'd turn myself in to the government so they put me to sleep. (I'm talking figuratively ok?)

Its already written in stone infront of a Georgia federal courthouse. NWO only want the top 5%/500 million to live. Guess how many of those 500 million chosen one are chads and stacies.

I'll leave this here....
Capture2222222

I think many sub-8 guys are preparing for this eventuality. There is a mgtow youtuber who posts shit about preparing for this reason. he was mentioned on the wiki. forogt what his name was.

"Guess I am going to bed then, forever."

This is gonna happen at some point TBH.

I'm quite comfortable drinking myself to death. If they come interrupt, I will fucking rip their eyes out and escape.
I'll make sure they are alive.
I will male them sub 7 so they have to die
Based

Might aswell CHOose to have fun

ThERe must be a way to prevent it

There will be a Terminator style of rebellion but with incels.

Ideally not be in a country cucked enough to do this in the first place. If you haven't gtfo by then you deserve whatever happens.

going to be aloot ov ded peeple trying that