Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tomorrow is the first day of summer school

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

KHHV talentless short ugly dicklet low IQ failure
★★★★★
Failed math in my last year of high school so I gotta go there, what a shit summer

Giga over, I did my best not to fail any class mang

I only ever enrolled in night school. Never took summer school. But I envision they're similar.

I only ever enrolled in night school. Never took summer school. But I envision they're similar.
How was night school, I alr went to summer school a couple of years back when I was 16 it was bad but livable since I was with a friend

How was night school, I alr went to summer school a couple of years back when I was 16 it was bad but livable since I was with a friend
Uneventful and rather dull. Everyone already got their energy sapped out of them from earlier in the day and most students were exhausted and hardly paid attention in class

Average teenager has it worse than the average oldcel. Old people can fuck hookers and rarely if ever experience the bp teencels do

Average teenager has it worse than the average oldcel. Old people can fuck hookers and rarely if ever experience the bp teencels do
Real