Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tomorrow I will go on a lonely walk and eat a kebab

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
This is the highlight of my week as an incel.

I love lonely night walks through the city. I'm sure there'll be many normies going to parties and nightclubs, however. Plenty of half naked drunk sluts around too. I remember once I saw a bitch with a dress sitting down on a bench and her legs were spread and I literally saw her pussy, she wasn't wearing any underwear jfl.
I'll try to go to a quieter part of the city. I'll go to some ethnic fast food place and sit down and chill with the ethnics there.
I can't wait.

and then will you decide to stop LARPing :feelsgah:

i cannot imagine going to a party or nightclub as a truecel. christ, i'd rather take my chances on tinder

i cannot imagine going to a party or nightclub as a truecel. christ, i'd rather take my chances on tinder

waaay easier at a nightclub unless you can take good photos (I can't).

waaay easier at a nightclub unless you can take good photos (I can't).

have you looked at the editing apps these days? you dont need any photoshop skills, these apps are insane. you literally give yourself the face you want. of course it's probably over the moment you meet up.

have you looked at the editing apps these days? you dont need any photoshop skills, these apps are insane. you literally give yourself the face you want. of course it's probably over the moment you meet up.
I don't need that. I literally can't take a photo that would even be worthy of putting it through the app. They all look blurry, the lighting is weird etc. I've taken good photos in the past so I know it's possible for me, but I can't do it whenever I want, most of the time I don't look good.

I don't need that. I literally can't take a photo that would even be worthy of putting it through the app. They all look blurry, the lighting is weird etc. I've taken good photos in the past so I know it's possible for me, but I can't do it whenever I want, most of the time I don't look good.

look at the apps FaceTune or FaceEditor on iphone (prob android too). they'll fix all of that.

look at the apps FaceTune or FaceEditor on iphone (prob android too). they'll fix all of that.
The photo would have to be decent from the start for that to work. It's hard to explain but it just wouldn't work if the entire photo just looks autistic, either because of the angle, lighting, background etc.

I have no problems with how I look in the mirror or often when others take pictures of me. I just can't do it myself.

you ever notice how you never blame your face or height on your inceldom and only on your "NTness". I swear you're some bluepiller trying to tell us how much personality matters but disguising it as "NT". Also, funny how you speak and act like a NT person on this forum. Meanwhile, you have dudes like @Intellau_Celistic who is obviously non-NT.

eh whatever, it's so obvious you're some type of troll. it's just amazing how long you've been at this.

walks painful but good

you ever notice how you never blame your face or height on your inceldom and only on your "NTness". I swear you're some bluepiller trying to tell us how much personality matters but disguising it as "NT". Also, funny how you speak and act like a NT person on this forum. Meanwhile, you have dudes like @Intellau_Celistic who is obviously non-NT.

eh whatever, it's so obvious you're some type of troll. it's just amazing how long you've been at this.
yes, because looks aren't a problem for me. I've been transparent about that from the start. Why should I lie? The fact of the matter is that my condition makes me as much of a KHHV as the ugliest truecel on this forum as of right now.
And how I act on this forum has nothing to do with how I am in real life. See, it's easy to type words on an anonymous forum, but not so much talking to foids in real life.

add a joint and you´re set :smonk:

I have no problems with how I look in the mirror or often when others take pictures of me. I just can't do it myself.
I headbutt the mirror sometimes because I hate the way I look. :dafuckfeels:

transparent about that from the start. Why should I lie? The fact of the matter is that my condition makes me as much of a KHHV as the ugliest truecel on this forum as of right now.
You deserve to be khhv, you retarded fakecel.

He is a troll and you should take his “stories” with a grain of salt.
You’re right. I might actually eat pizza tomorrow instead. Sorry for lying and trolling you.

Don’t get mugged :feelshaha:

Get some lamb döner too :ahegao: