Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Toll Paid: Feminist whore goes to Niggerland and gets killed by niggers

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
★★
A feminist foid whore goes to South africa to teach them about "gender based violence and toxic masculinity"
Full qoute:
She relocated to South Africa in August and was interning with the Ntsika ye Themba program, which works to educate young boys about gender-based violence and toxic masculinity
But then the based niggercels weren't having any of it and killed her.
Toll was paid in full. Shouldn't have relaxed

Article:

Wtf, she looks way older than 20

Why do so many retards "study abroad" in terrible nigger ridden countries

white woman are the second most embarrassing race of women

Good riddance
white woman are the second most embarrassing race of women
Nah, I'd say they're the worst by far
jbb is law
:yes:
Why do so many retards "study abroad" in terrible nigger ridden countries
A lot of them are Liberal SJW types who want to virtue signal, as well as try & fit into some image & by "studying abroad" especially in some shithole it gives them another thing to brag about on a resume

Well she is from a nigger ridden country as well
But you know what to except in your own country, to fly to a different one (alone) and expect anything different/ better is mega retarded

Nah, I'd say they're the worst by far
i put them below asian woman. Asian women make posts announcing to the whole world that they dont find Asian guys attractive and they constantly put them below white man, i can't think of something more embarrassing than that

She got what she deserved

She got what she deserved

Tutorial mode is boring. She has abit of thrill fun before dying

i understand why whites lived in gated comunities there...they were shielding themselves from the violent, stupid apes there. Apartheid was based and logical.

She relocated to South Africa in August and was interning with the Ntsika ye Themba program, which works to educate young boys about gender-based violence and toxic masculinity
But then the based niggercels weren't having any of it and killed her.
:lul:

Right before she died she probably shouted "I-I'M ON YOUR SIDE BIGOTS :foidSoy:"

Anyone stupid enough to hike around in Lesotho deserves it.

Of course, if this wasn't a fairly cute girl, nobody would care.