Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Told off by teacher for flirting with a girl

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 8, in school during breaktime, I was playing manhunt with my friends and everytime I happened to run past this girl I liked, I playfully shouted over to her "hey girlfriend!" like the dumb and innocent eight year old I was. I probably shouted this over to her around three times. After break was over, in the classroom she complained to the teacher about what I had been doing. Because of this the teacher had a go at me about it infront of the entire class and she went on about it for such an incredibly long time. Afterwards the teacher casually carried on with the lesson talking to us about whatever we learning about whilst I was zoned-out and mentally frozen in a trance disconnected from reality fantasising about a big meteor crashing down and killing me instantly infront of everybody.

just make a "when i was 8" megathread in sewers already

Le poet of .Is

Teacher just did her job but she could be more considerate and not bash you in front of the other kids.

I just woke up and this nigga still going?

Teacher just did her job but she could be more considerate and not bash you in front of the other kids.
It doesn't make sense to me how seriously she took it. I was 8. It's the kind of thing where the teacher should've just told me to stop and/or apologize and then that would be it. But she made it so much more of a big deal than it was and I ended up feeling way worse than the girl ever could've felt.

I just woke up and this nigga still going?
I can't help it. It's insane how lonely I am and have been my whole life. Naturally I should be laying in the arms of a lover to get over my bad feelings, not spamming every single one of my bad experiences I ever had on fucking incel forums. Nothing else I can do though.

View: https://youtu.be/LX7l0fkYyGY

When I was 8, in school during breaktime, I was playing manhunt with my friends and everytime I happened to run past this girl I liked, I playfully shouted over to her "hey girlfriend!" like the dumb and innocent eight year old I was. I probably shouted this over to her around three times. After break was over, in the classroom she complained to the teacher about what I had been doing. Because of this the teacher had a go at me about it infront of the entire class and she went on about it for such an incredibly long time. Afterwards the teacher casually carried on with the lesson talking to us about whatever we learning about whilst I was zoned-out and mentally frozen in a trance disconnected from reality fantasising about a big meteor crashing down and killing me instantly infront of everybody.

Tales from the Crypt (TV Series 1989–1996) - IMDb