Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Told not to try and speak Japanese by racist shop keeper

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Japan made me an alcoholic
I went to buy some electronics in Big Camera. I try to practice my Japanese and it’s been getting better I can vist most shops now without the use of English. Also read kanji for Jap menu items.

But anyway, I asked to complete my purchase tax free, in Japanese. He then asks me if I live in Japan (obviously not since I asked for tax free). I said no I am from Holland.

He then says “please no speak japan” I then told him to eat shit in Arabic and some other slurs in Dutch and left everything at the counter and left.

So far it went relatively okay, but I am glad to experience some racism today so I don’t want to come back here anymore.

@based_meme

You are Gaijin and always will be, Still preferable to living in the west.

Was he a rice? They always try to appear as white as possible because of deep insecurities about their race

i imagine if you were 6'5" dutch giga aryan his response would've been quite different

Was he a rice? They always try to appear as white as possible because of deep insecurities about their race
I think he was saying that because the Japanese tend to be overly hospitable. As though you should feel welcome to not have to learn jap speak to do basic things

You are Gaijin and always will be, Still preferable to living in the west.
So? My father spoke 8 languages. Knowing a language is different from LARPing as a Japanese. Retarded nigger reasoning.

PLEASE DONT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND US OR SPEAK IN JAP.
I think he was saying that because the Japanese tend to be overly hospitable. As though you should feel welcome to not have to learn jap speak to do basic things
No, not with this guy.

So? My father spoke 8 languages. Knowing a language is different from LARPing as a Japanese. Retarded nigger reasoning.

PLEASE DONT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND US OR SPEAK IN JAP.
They don't care, If you are not born a jap you are a Gaijin. There extreme xenophobia is why there nation has not fallen to the globohomo yet.

Are you sure he was trying to be arrogant about it and offend you, like "speaking Japanese is only for Japanese people" type of shit? Do you think maybe he was trying to be welcoming saying that "don't worry, you don't have to speak Japanese, it's OK?" How did he say it?

They don't care, If you are not born a jap you are a Gaijin. There extreme xenophobia is why there nation has not fallen to the globohomo yet.
I am glad I booked early return flight.
Are you sure he was trying to be arrogant about it and offend you, like "speaking Japanese is only for Japanese people" type of shit? Do you think maybe he was trying to be welcoming saying that "don't worry, you don't have to speak Japanese, it's OK?" How did he say it?
Yes, I am sure.

I went to buy some electronics in Big Camera. I try to practice my Japanese and it’s been getting better I can vist most shops now without the use of English. Also read kanji for Jap menu items.

But anyway, I asked to complete my purchase tax free, in Japanese. He then asks me if I live in Japan (obviously not since I asked for tax free). I said no I am from Holland.

He then says “please no speak japan” I then told him to eat shit in Arabic and some other slurs in Dutch and left everything at the counter and left.

So far it went relatively okay, but I am glad to experience some racism today so I don’t want to come back here anymore.

@based_meme
Tbf, maybe he said that cause maybe he thinks you are looking down on him for not speaking English. Idk if it applies to Japan, but apparently some ethnics mock people for not knowing English and think of them as low class. But usually Japanese people aren’t cucked like that, so idk if this applies to the scenario.

That is just my life everyday. At least monthly somoene tells me that my english is terrible.

That is just my life everyday. At least monthly somoene tells me that my english is terrible.
Don’t even bother speaking then, just speak your native language. I will no longer try to speak Japanese. I will even pretend I don’t understand them. Since they prefer that than when I try to speak their language.

Okay, Japanese is only for Japanese, then I’ll treat the language as such.

Fucking round eyed devils dare to speak the sacred tongue!

Did he look like a chigyu? Essentially a japanese chud

Don’t even bother speaking then, just speak your native language. I will no longer try to speak Japanese. I will even pretend I don’t understand them. Since they prefer that than when I try to speak their language.

Okay, Japanese is only for Japanese, then I’ll treat the language as such.
I can't because I live in Canada.

And this is how your journey of learning japanese ends :feelsbadman:

And this is how your journey of learning japanese ends :feelsbadman:
Most likely yes. After that, I don't even want to continue. Today at the shops, I did not say a word of Japanese. I could understand them, but I would reply in English or not say anything at all. I will go back to Europe in a few days, probably I will never come back here. TBH, the whole holiday was fine, but that ruined my trip kind of. Not even the niggers that wanted to beat me up in Kabukicho ruined it that much.

ur fault tbh, u suck at japanese
I understood him completely and he understood me too, but I will stop learning Japanese and I am going back to Europe. MAYBE, I will continue to learn just for the sake of knowing the language, but I am never going to speak again.

I understood him completely and he understood me too, but I will stop learning Japanese and I am going back to Europe. MAYBE, I will continue to learn just for the sake of knowing the language, but I am never going to speak again.
nigga with the infinite silent period

@based_meme
Nigger is mr world wide. Why tf u know so many languages

It's best to just continue to learn the language so all your prior efforts is not a wasted one.

Ewa zemma kankerspleetoog ik neuk je knkermoeder in haar kankergezicht wodih.

I don't wanna be a dick but how can 1 guy not liking you ruin your vacation man? Not everyones gonna like you, after a couple decades living as an incel you should know that.

Keep speaking it. Don't let the gook win

Sorry to hear what happened to you brocel. :feelsbadman:

I hope this one moron didn't ruin the entire experience for you. There are assholes in every country, even Nippon.

I think he was an asshole purely because of your appearance. Foreigners usually get praised when they speak Jap, even if they suck at it. Looks really is everything.

Perhaps he meant "No tax free purchase available because you speak Japanese and therefore are not a foreigner". He might have had many other Japanese speakers trying to trick him asking him for a tax free purchase. Next time show the shopkeeper your passport.

Anyway, best not get angry with everyone who slights you. It's a hard habit I know but it does help.

And well done on learning Japanese. I don't know how you managed that.

Last edited:

@based_meme
Seems like a based rice tbh you are just a weeb

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back