Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Told my parents I failed my exams

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I am ashamed and disgusted at myself. Seems like the nightmare has just begun.

Did your parents go on an angry rant? Curry parents are known for getting triggered when their kid even gets a B.

I know that feeling brocel. It's brutal as all hell.

@dogcel256 they were shocked, but didn't go on a rant. I just feel like shit.

@dogcel256 they were shocked, but didn't go on a rant. I just feel like shit.
Dont feel bad, it happens to everyone. I got a lot of Ds/Fs in calculus exams.

@dogcel256 thanks, I feel so alone, I have no friends. I haven't had a genuine conversation with anyone in months. Thank you for understanding my situation.

@dogcel256 thanks, I feel so alone, I have no friends. I haven't had a genuine conversation with anyone in months. Thank you for understanding my situation.
Chin up, brocel. It's a lonely world, but you shouldn't have to suffer in silence. I struggle in school too, and my parents are constantly disappointed in me.

@ThePopeofCope thanks, i am grateful that I have you guys here. Hope we all find success in whatever we do or atleast find some peace and solace.

They should have spanked you!

Everyone knows currys are the smartest peeps around...

@ThePopeofCope thanks, i am grateful that I have you guys here. Hope we all find success in whatever we do or atleast find some peace and solace.
No problem mate. The least we can do is try and be the one place where incels can get some basic human decency.

@SocialzERo I was wageslaving and studying at the same time, might take a break to figure things out. I am also quitting my wageslaving job.

That's not so bad. Try dropping out.

Sometimes it feels good to be a Slav, literally nobody ever expects anything from you.