Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Told my mom I am subhuman

acrobatic

acrobatic

Banned
-
She got really pissed and told me "don't you know how that makes others feel?" I replied "yeah uncomfortable because people don't like to hear the truth nobody likes ugly people".

She replies saying "it would be different if you were actually ugly. Your sister cries and tells me she hates to hear you constantly put yourself down."

I say "Why would a pretty girl like my sister care about how a subhuman like me feels? I shouldn't even be allowed in the same room as her."

She replies saying that "We can't constantly have this conversation. You've gone through too much to always be so mean to yourself. Nobody else sees you that way but yourself."

Lifefuel tbh. My own family are the only people that don't realize.. But she's still retarded. My generation isn't the same.

Holy fuck if your sister hates you talking like that why wont she be affectionate with you

Fuck sisters like that, manipulative whores

Also your mom is right, most people are not even uncomfortable, they dont want to even hear it, if youre ugly people just want you to shut up and die

Nothing good will come from this

Holy fuck if she hates you saying that why wont she be affectionate with you

Also your mom is right, most people are not even uncomfortable, they dont want to even hear it, if youre ugly people just want you to shut up and die
They want to feed ugly males like us to crocodiles for entertainment

Holy fuck if your sister hates you talking like that why wont she be affectionate with you

She is, she's stopped me from trying to rope many times. She randomly hugs me sometimes. We're distant cuz I isolate a lot

What was the purpose of that conversation?

being bluepilled must be nice huh

Nothing good will come from this
Nothing happens anyway they just think I'm too mean to myself and list off why I'm not ugly tho its probably cope
What was the purpose of that conversation?
I want her to understand that just cause all her old friends think I'm chad doesn't mean my generation has the same standards

She randomly hugs me sometimes. We're distant cuz I isolate a lot

the-situation-glasses.gif

HOW?

Teach me senpai, my sisters are always just cold. You ever cuddle or wrestle with her? How old are you two?

the-situation-glasses.gif

HOW?

Teach me senpai, my sisters are always just cold. You ever cuddle or wrestle with her? How old are you two?
I'm 19 shes 17

We used to as younger kids but that would be weird as fuck now

I want her to understand that just cause all her old friends think I'm chad doesn't mean my generation has the same standards
Of course I can't tell without actually seeing you, but you're sounding like a mentalcel rn tbh

She got really pissed and told me "don't you know how that makes others feel?" I replied "yeah uncomfortable because people don't like to hear the truth nobody likes ugly people".

She replies saying "it would be different if you were actually ugly. Your sister cries and tells me she hates to hear you constantly put yourself down."

I say "Why would a pretty girl like my sister care about how a subhuman like me feels? I shouldn't even be allowed in the same room as her."

She replies saying that "We can't constantly have this conversation. You've gone through too much to always be so mean to yourself. Nobody else sees you that way but yourself."

Lifefuel tbh. My own family are the only people that don't realize.. But she's still retarded. My generation isn't the same.
Women can't see their own spawn as a subhuman, they will hope bluepill works for their own kids when they themselves only confirmed the blackpill. I'm sorry to hear that bro, but your family crying won't save you from subhumanity. It's over.

Women can't see their own spawn as a subhuman, they will hope bluepill works for their own kids when they themselves only confirmed the blackpill. I'm sorry to hear that bro, but your family crying won't save you from subhumanity. It's over.
lmao thanks bro

I'm 19 shes 17

We used to as younger kids but that would be weird as fuck now

When she hugs you do you feel her boobs pressed against you? How does she hug you, it is a side hug or a fronatl hug?

When she hugs you do you feel her boobs pressed against you? How does she hug you, it is a side hug or a fronatl hug?
retarded, most dudes who are close with their sisters will never be sexually attracted to them. This is because pheramones from when are kids stop us from having attraction later in life (for most people).

Your sister cries and tells me she hates to hear you constantly put yourself down."
You should try incestmaxxing, does your sister hang out with you a lot ?

I'd cut ties with them if i was in your situation imo. haven't talked to my sister in an actual conversation for over a year now, and I only talk to my mom cause i cut all ties with my dad already and she's mentally retarded, but I'll cut ties with her when i live in my own. Family is useless, we never chose them and they feel compelled to feed us lies for no reason. Dont call your sister pretty too thats kinda weird

Jesus fuck...

retarded, most dudes who are close with their sisters will never be sexually attracted to them. This is because pheramones from when are kids stop us from having attraction later in life (for most people).

I literally cant control it, my sisters and I never hug or kiss so I cant say anything for certain but Id probably get hard ngl

Also just noticed you say "who are close", Im not, were cold and distant so that might explain it

I'd cut ties with them if i was in your situation imo. haven't talked to my sister in an actual conversation for over a year now, and I only talk to my mom cause i cut all ties with my dad already and she's mentally retarded, but I'll cut ties with her when i live in my own. Family is useless, we never chose them and they feel compelled to feed us lies for no reason. Dont call your sister pretty too thats kinda weird

Jesus fuck...
My mom swears on her life she isnt lying and that "if you were actually ugly" she'd tell me. She's a very honest woman tbh shes got in trouble at all her jobs for being too outspoken..

It really is simple. If you don't get IOIs from females regularly, you're ugly subhuman trash. Simple as that and easily objectively recognized.

It really is simple. If you don't get IOIs from females regularly, you're ugly subhuman trash. Simple as that and easily objectively recognized.
What even is that

I literally cant control it, my sisters and I never hug or kiss so I cant say anything for certain but Id probably get hard ngl

Also just noticed you say "who are close", Im not, were cold and distant so that might explain it
maybe, were you close with her growing up as kids though?

Girls do but I feel like they're all lying to me like why me, they must be crazy

My mom swears on her life she isnt lying and that "if you were actually ugly" she'd tell me. She's a very honest woman tbh shes got in trouble at all her jobs for being too outspoken..

Im not 100% sure but I believe family members see us differently than non-family members see us. my mom for all my life treated me like i was handsome even though im a certain 3/3.5 psl

I've had this reaction from my mom before too

Girls do but I feel like they're all lying to me like why me, they must be crazy
You're a fakecel/mentalcel then with BDD. Incels get ignored from foids at best, and looked in disgust and scoffed at, at worst.

Im not 100% sure but I believe family members see us differently than non-family members see us. my mom for all my life treated me like i was handsome even though im a certain 3/3.5 psl
Exactly that's why I don't trust her
You're a fakecel/mentalcel then with BDD. Incels get ignored from foids at best, and looked in disgust and scoffed at, at worst.
It's in my siggy

maybe, were you close with her growing up as kids though?

No, they would always do their own thing and Id do mine

Like I know they dont hate me that much cause they cried and seemed worried when I was in a minor car accident once (this was years ago though) but normally they are tsunderes

You need to get out

donald-trump-twitter-hashtag-impeach.gif

Last edited:
No, they would always do their own thing and Id do mine

Like I know they dont hate me that much cause they cried and seemed worried when I was in a minor car accident once (this was years ago though) but normally they are tsunderes

You need to get out

donald-trump-twitter-hashtag-impeach.gif
tbh this stuff ruined my mental health that's y I didn't come back until 2020

I tell my mom that i'm ugly sometimes , she denies it

Shes not lying to you, shes lying to herself

Women are extremely narcissistic, they will never admit that their son is subhuman

My mom says the same, oh youre so handsome, but Im a virgin at 23, no girl wants to fuck me

The real looks test is whether teen and early 20s girls want to fuck you

If not youre ugly

Exactly that's why I don't trust her

It's in my siggy
Most people here would kill to be in your shoes. You are not incel, man. You could literally ascend through therapy, and I don't say this lightly, as for actual incels therapy is a scam and cope.

tenor.gif

Do you realize what forum this is?
giphy.gif

@mods @mods
As I said, she was probably lying I cant fathom a bitch actually wanting me, she just had a good ploy to get me interested, she said "you're so hard to get to"

Incel trait: your mom tells you you're not incel.

Kind of sounds like he's humblebragging or compliment fishing at this point tbh

it was lifefuel retard was I supposed to lie when being asked questions
Idk. I don't really get what your problem is. I don't get mentalcels. Just stop being mentalcel lmao. It's literally just changing your mindset.

Idk. I don't really get what your problem is. I don't get mentalcels. Just stop being mentalcel lmao. It's literally just changing your mindset.
you obviously havent been sexually abused, changing mindset is shit normies say