Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Told I seem like I'm nervous person

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
It's so over when this happens, I had an interview for a job and thought I'd acted well and cool but then he said I seem nervous and do I have problems with that? I lied and said no, but he didn't look convinced. I got the job because it sucks and they're desperate for staff anyway. But I don't I'll be there after the 3 months probation. With all that I've experienced in life it's little wonder I feel anxious when interacting with people though, especially women when I always get a negative reaction. :feelsrope:

Heard of Xanax?

I can't get that here unless it's an expensive private prescription.
here in US it’s handed out like candy, I got my ADHD diagnosis a while back.

didn't read
nervous = ugly :feelscomfy:

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you

Congrats on the new job

It's so over when this happens, I had an interview for a job and thought I'd acted well and cool but then he said I seem nervous and do I have problems with that? I lied and said no, but he didn't look convinced. I got the job because it sucks and they're desperate for staff anyway. But I don't I'll be there after the 3 months probation. With all that I've experienced in life it's little wonder I feel anxious when interacting with people though, especially women when I always get a negative reaction. :feelsrope:
You should have been honest.

it's natural to be nervous on the job interview.
gratz on getting the job.

Congrats on the new job

I walked out earlier, shit job anyway. I'd be expected to work nights soon as well for an extra £8 a day before tax, national insurance and pension is taken out, the base pay is bad enough. I wasn't being shown what to do properly and they were just laughing and chatting with each other and treating me like I was in the way and a nuisance!

I walked out earlier, shit job anyway. I'd be expected to work nights soon as well for an extra £8 a day before tax, national insurance and pension is taken out, the base pay is bad enough. I wasn't being shown what to do properly and they were just laughing and chatting with each other and treating me like I was in the way and a nuisance!

Fuck. I hate it when people don't teach the new ones how to do the job, very insincere. Fuck em