Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Told a guy to fuck off when he tried to share a machine with me. I felt bad after and said sorry to him

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
He was curry and he was in his 30s and I could tell he was kind of a beginner. I was in a bad mood and really fucking pissed off before my first set on lat pulldown. I was just about to do the first set and he approached and wanted to share. I got angry and told him to move away and ask someone else.

After I finished the first set I calmed down a bit and went and said sorry to him. I felt really bad for being a dick to him for no reason :feelscry: :cryfeels:

Brutal

this nigga really took his anger out on the one person that actually approached him

He was curry and he was in his 30s and I could tell he was kind of a beginner. I was in a bad mood and really fucking pissed off before my first set on lat pulldown. I was just about to do the first set and he approached and wanted to share. I got angry and told him to move away and ask someone else.

After I finished the first set I calmed down a bit and went and said sorry to him. I felt really bad for being a dick to him for no reason :feelscry: :cryfeels:

Brutal
yh ppl like u is why I dont go gym

I just work out at home

Brutal
Yeah you fucked up. If it were a foid or chad I’d understand it but I’d cut my brocels some slack

Yeah you fucked up. If it were a foid or chad I’d understand it but I’d cut my brocels some slack
If it makes it better I think he was a sex haver. I don’t have clear proof though it’s just a guess

I did call 2 foids bitch for walking past me in the streets. They didn’t do anything but idgaf I fucking hate them all

at least you apologized, that curry is probably incel himself and he's trying to work on himself

At least you apologized. We're all in the same boat, we've gotta support brocels who share our copes. We can't treat each other like shit, that's exactly what foids want.

Never fucking mind why am I ever nice. Saw a skinny fucking twig at the gym. This fucker had a girlfriend grabbing his non existent fucking chest. I saw that shit and my entire fucking night is ruined and I want to fucking die.

If you had done that to a foid you would have not regretted it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back