Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Told a foid "I hate niggers" in her language, she agrees

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★
I don't care about being canceled or shit like that so I go up to people and say racist stuff all the time. Today I told this foid in her language using google translate that I hate niggers, and she said she agreed :feelskek:. She knew English, I just like talking to people in their own language to stay stuff like that for fun.

I then high fived her or more accurately what people call "dapping up". It was the first time that I touched a foids hand in around 2-3 years (have only done handshakes or high-fives). I realized how soft foids hands are, and even though my hand is comically small for men's standards, her hand was much smaller than mine. It felt very nice.

Brutally over when touching a foids hand is the highlight of your whole week.

Ascend with her boyo

Did you fuck her sideways after?

Just tell random women that you hate niggers theory.
I'm sorry @nigger but I know what I must do

Just tell random women that you hate niggers theory.
I'm sorry @nigger but I know what I must do
I actually have said it to quite a few women, most of them had a general positive reaction unless I explicitly said nigger. I was careful on who I said it to though, you can usually tell by the way they act and look what their reaction would be. If they are ethnic they usually don't care. They would still fuck Tyrone though, they just think it is kind of funny.

Normies are waking up. Look at any instagram reel comment (never used instagram, I know from screencaps and people showing me). Racism is becoming more mainstream again.

You sure you weren’t daydreaming?

You sure you weren’t daydreaming?
It would be unfathomably over if I was daydreaming about touching a foids hand. I have been daydreaming since that moment though.

I forgot to add that just from that one touch I feel alive again somehow. I feel a drive to work and to do something with my life again. If I had more of this I would be extremely successful. The average guy gets something like this every day but still is a bum.

It is extremely embarassing how energized I feel from one foid touch. Before anyone says this is bragging: it is not. How is it bragging that I essentially shook the hand of a foid for the first time in years? It is even more brutal because I am highlighting this thing that has only happened to me a handful of times (unexpected pun) which happens to the average guy every day.

I forgot to add that just from that one touch I feel alive again somehow. I feel a drive to work and to do something with my life again. If I had more of this I would be extremely successful. The average guy gets something like this every day but still is a bum.

It is extremely embarassing how energized I feel from one foid touch. Before anyone says this is bragging: it is not. How is it bragging that I essentially shook the hand of a foid for the first time in years? It is even more brutal because I am highlighting this thing that has only happened to me a handful of times (unexpected pun) which happens to the average guy every day.
Its time to turn her into your baby factory. Spread your seed and procreate my brother, the bloodline must flourish

Its time to turn her into your baby factory. Spread your seed and procreate my brother, the bloodline must flourish
:feelskek::feelskek: