Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Told a foid coworker goodbye because it was her last shift before moving to Florida - she barely cared I spoke to her

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m going to go ER in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.

I worked with two attractive blonde Aryan foids at my job - one was fired (she didn’t return the boss’s emails) and the othER one, whose ass I loved to take creep shots of - is moving to Florida (to work as an aircraft engineer, yes clown world).

I knew it was her last shift today, I said goodbye to her. I said, “Goodbye, have a nice life, you are very smart.” She smiled, and nodded her head. Then I walked to my car. If I was a Jewish chad she would have hugged me, and we would have exchanged Instagram information. She nevER really talked to me during the entire year we worked togethER.

I hate this life.

Foids live life on easy mode, and I’m tired of living life on hard mode with no foids.

I’m going to go ER in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.

I worked with two attractive blonde Aryan foids at my job - one was fired (she didn’t return the boss’s emails) and the othER one, whose ass I loved to take creep shots of - is moving to Florida (to work as an aircraft engineer, yes clown world).

I knew it was her last shift today, I said goodbye to her. I said, “Goodbye, have a nice life, you are very smart.” She smiled, and nodded her head. Then I walked to my car. If I was a Jewish chad she would have hugged me, and we would have exchanged Instagram information. She nevER really talked to me during the entire year we worked togethER.

I hate this life.
Post the creepshots here bro or dm me them

Why'd you try?

Why'd you try?
Because, I didn’t want her to think, “wow - he was so weird, I was right about him, he is a creep who couldn’t even say goodbye.” So I said goodbye. I wish she would have sincerely returned my good wishes - but, what can I expect from a toilet?

Thanks for letting me vent.

Because, I didn’t want her to think, “wow - he was so weird, I was right about him, he is a creep who couldn’t even say goodbye.” So I said goodbye. I wish she would have sincerely returned my good wishes - but, what can I expect from a toilet?

Thanks for letting me vent.
She probably thought that regardless. Not by any mistake on your part, mind you; if you're sub-chad, you don't get shit.

She's in you're basement now.

right?

Right?

Because, I didn’t want her to think, “wow - he was so weird, I was right about him, he is a creep who couldn’t even say goodbye.”
Why do you bother with a opinion of someone who wouldn't spit on you if you were burning alive?

I have to remembER to post those pictures.

At least she smiled
Kek, yeah a smile. The things she did to Chad with that mouth, while I get a smile before she moves across the country after working together for an entire year… that’s why I’m going to go bersERk in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.

Kek, yeah a smile. The things she did to Chad with that mouth, while I get a smile before she moves across the country after working together for an entire year… that’s why I’m going to go bersERk in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.
I wish i could get at least a smile

Post the creepshots here bro or dm me them
Foid

Needs to be raped in Mincecraft

Aryan white foid

Makes me want to open a sorority house door in Minecraft

I really wish I could tell people what I really think of them.
Being forced to be around people who don't like you unless you're a Chad , loveable rogue criminal or similar shitcunt is evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back