Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tokelau is an interesting country tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
5f9b114763413.jpeg

320px-Flag_of_Tokelau.svg.png

One of the smallest "countries" (technically it's part of New Zealand) and probably the most remote and isolated. Only 1500 inhabitants. It has no airport so to get there you need a 24 hour boat trip from Samoa. Since it's so remote it barely gets tourists so we could say it's one of the purest countries of the world, without much foreign influence and with intact culture. I read an article and most ppl there are fishermen, priests or are on welfare because the island is pretty poor for western standards kek, I dunno how that matters if they're self sufficient and grow their own vegetables and get their own fish from the Ocean.

Life there must be peaceful and quiet but also boring af tbh. If in my small town of 60.000 inhabitants I'm bored I can't imagine in a country of just 1500 inhabitants, surrounded by kilometers of just Ocean. I guess inceldom there is non-existent because hypergamy isn't still a thing kek. Also seems like the perfect hiding spot for international criminals, I wonder if there are FBIcels and interpolcels among the native population :feelsbaton: I'm worried it will sink in the following years due to rising water level of the oceans and all that sheit, it would be sad.

Last edited: