Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Toilets want to make a sex strike

Will never happen jfl

sex strike as in refuse to have sex with us? wow I'm so affected by this

Wont happen and if it did only chads would be affected

“Let’s leverage our power to show men that we are not sex objects or gestation units by... by.... by withholding sex from them!”

Literally more retarded than braindead toddlers. And we’re expected to treat them like actual people.

These protests are a physical manifestation of their feelings against sub8 men. They always hold men in 2 categories: sexual entities and non-entities. When they say they hate men or want men to change X, they’re taking about the sub8s. No foid is ever complaining about anything Chad ever does. And no foid is withholding sex from Chad either.

I hope it happens, 35% of ALL men in the US havent had sex in the last year

We will actually benefit from this because the only ones suffering from it will be chads and foids, and horny foids with no sex means they will lower their standards

source? I don't doubt, I'd just like to know the age range
I watched sneako, he reacted to a podcast with 4 bimbos, video should still be on YouTube. The chad hosts make the bimbos guess what the average male is like and how many men are sexless and he later explains that all men above 18 are 35% sexless in the past year after the bimbos say some stupid shit, they also think the average man makes 200k a year :feelsohgod:

I watched sneako, he reacted to a podcast with 4 bimbos, video should still be on YouTube. The chad hosts make the bimbos guess what the average male is like and how many men are sexless and he later explains that all men above 18 are 35% sexless in the past year after the bimbos say some stupid shit, they also think the average man makes 200k a year :feelsohgod:
jfl :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

based thought but i think it could happen because lesbifags and volcel foids already doing it

chad won't like this one

Horny randy whore cunts can't stay put without getting dicked down for more than a few hours jfl at their strike

It would be worse for roasties than men.
They're taking away their only bargaining piece.

i hope they do. its not like theyre fucking me anyway

Women can claim they're on a sex strike all they want but they'll still suck Chads dick at a clubs toilet stall within 5 minutes of meeting him

I hope it happens, 35% of ALL men in the US havent had sex in the last year

We will actually benefit from this because the only ones suffering from it will be chads and foids, and horny foids with no sex means they will lower their standards
Even normie men don’t get much sex. I think I saw somewhere that the average married man has sex like once every week lmfao.

>Oh no, I’m missing out on my bi-weekly 15min starfish sex. What will I do?
>I guess I’ll just beat off like I do 6 days a week

for approximately 1/3 of men; life would carry on absolutely the same :feelsjuice: