Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Toilets send love letters to any criminal... As long as they're not incarcerated for incel crimes

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/290...eal-what-they-look-for-in-a-jailbird-pen-pal/

Title: 'SEX OFFENDERS ARE A NO-NO' Women who send love letters to PRISONERS reveal what they look for in a jailbird pen pal.

Some quotes:

“As far as crimes go, I write to robbers and murderers, but I do not write to sex offenders.”

To toilets sex crimes are seen as worse than murder because female victims of homicide almost don't exist, toilets never care about violent crimes because they're never the victims of it (remember, toilets choose their partner so no toilet is ever abused because she chooses to be with that partner).

It's because toilets just want to weed out the Incel criminals.

Most people would probably rather deal with an armed robber than a non-violent person who jacked off while thinking about a kid once. I don't get why normies and toilets act like this. Atleast sex offenders are based enough to do a crime that pisses off soyciety, I like them more.

For them, as long as he's chad, it's fine.

“As far as crimes go, I write to robbers and murderers, but I do not write to sex offenders.”
Murder is the most based crime, tbh.

Rape still implies that you are pussy-addicted.

Women love men who can kill others. :owo: