Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Toilets only act nice when they want something from you

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
money, help with homework, covering their shifts, etc
it takes them effort just to be a "DECENT HUMAN BEING :soy:" when they want something from you, if you have nothing to offer, you are trash in their eyes
meanwhile, chad only offers violence and smoking weed at home while she pays his rent and is a submissive whore

but just improve your personality guys, because looks aren't everything

Your genes are everything.

The path your life will take is determined when the zygote is formed.

They're also nice if they want your dick

I remember in my senior year this hole who never even acknowledged my existence grinned at me and asked if I could take her groups spot for a presentation because otherwise she'd get in trouble for shifts at her job or something

Even though I literally fucked myself over by having to do that presentation earlier, I looked at her and said "no". Her face switched from fake contempt and smiles to anger and repulsion in half a second. Probably got in trouble with her boss as a result.

I've been riding off that high for years.
They're also nice if they want your dick
Wouldn't know.

I was bluepilled and didn't realize the only time when foids would talk to me was if they wanted help with homework or a ride. I kept coping that it was just a coincidence for years, lol.

you should shit in toilets

Foids only care for themselves.

it takes them effort just to be a "DECENT HUMAN BEING :soy:" when they want something from you, if you have nothing to offer, you are trash in their eyes
meanwhile, chad only offers violence and smoking weed at home while she pays his rent and is a submissive whore

223Ra has a half life of 11.43 d.

I remember in my senior year this hole who never even acknowledged my existence grinned at me and asked if I could take her groups spot for a presentation because otherwise she'd get in trouble for shifts at her job or something

Even though I literally fucked myself over by having to do that presentation earlier, I looked at her and said "no". Her face switched from fake contempt and smiles to anger and repulsion in half a second. Probably got in trouble with her boss as a result.

Wouldn't know.

Should be stickied.

based as fuck

I’ve never had a foid even pretend to be nice to me. Not that I would do anything for those cunts anyway.

true as fuck. i remember once, when this foid asked me for a cigarette in this fake tone and she started to actually get angry at me because i said no jfl. she also started to argue with me and called me an asshole, such entitlement :feelshaha:. i just laughed and said go away lol. of course some cuck heard it and eventually gave her one.

Very nice, I had the same thing happend to me in the airplane - a foid with a fake smile asked for my sit near the window I said no and her face imm. changed for the far worse. That was pretty funny actually.

you did the right thing, i've been blackpilled for quite a bit now and still have trouble saying "no" being high inhib is a disease

Your genes are everything.

The path your life will take is determined when the zygote is formed.
Good genes, have fun. Wrong genes, get fucked. I guess I'll go get fucked, then, Universe.
i've been blackpilled for quite a bit now and still have trouble saying "no" being high inhib is a disease
I've been practicing saying "no" to toilets for a while now, and it can be a lot of fun, sometimes.

Last edited:
Very true , I always see it as suspicious when a girl is acting nice to me

Under no circumstance ever think that anything good will happen to you if you are ugly. If you help a homeless person he will most likely rob you, if a girl acknowledges you it's because she wants something and thinks you're an easy target because ugly, if people stare at you/smirk it's because you're ugly not because they think you're cool/want to be friends.

Facts. That shit pisses me off so much. Why can't theses cunts practice what they preach? Them treating US like equal human beings is conditional to them yet WE'RE entitled for wanting genuinely better/decent treatment? All people do is use men they're not attracted to or don't respect then ignore/discard them when those men become useless to them. We are not bad people. We are simply the product of the selfishness, shallowness, superficiality, and uncaring nature of society.

Last edited:
Very true , I always see it as suspicious when a girl is acting nice to me
tbh
everytime a foid was ever nice to me or even spoke to me was when she wanted something from me
and it also happens like once a year or skmethinf
If you are good looking , you have that 24/7
cause she wants you

Yes. The moment they act semi friendly I immediately think wtf does she want.

I use to hope that they were actually interested in me but not anymore.

The whole nice guys are only nice as an ulterior motive is pure foid projection because that's the only reason they are nice to sub8s... because they want something. Sadly it's never the cock.

Wouldn't know.
Fuck her, thinking she has the right to use you just because you're a male and she's a female.
The whole nice guys are only nice as an ulterior motive is pure foid projection because that's the only reason they are nice to sub8s... because they want something. Sadly it's never the cock.
100%
Under no circumstance ever think that anything good will happen to you if you are ugly. If you help a homeless person he will most likely rob you, if a girl acknowledges you it's because she wants something and thinks you're an easy target because ugly, if people stare at you/smirk it's because you're ugly not because they think you're cool/want to be friends.
BRUTAL

Same tbh my sister only acts nice to me to virtue signal about muh personality and to ask me retarded favours :feelsUgh:

"heh eve is so sweet and pure, I sure will accept this fruit she's offering me"

if a girl acknowledges you it's because she wants something and thinks you're an easy target because ugly, if people stare at you/smirk it's because you're ugly not because they think you're cool/want to be friends.
These two were the most brutal realizations. Realizing that your gut feeling that they're actually 100% laughing at you is a brutal one.

Foids see men as objects and/or utilities.

And they project this cunning nature onto men.

My "favorite" foid entitlement story was the one where this womyn wanted a guy (a neighbor) to give her a ride home from the grocery store, but she didn't even want to ask him and instead just kept dropping hints, wanting him to offer without her having to ask. Foids' level of entitlement is unbelievable.

You're not entitled to a free ride, sweaty. Especially if you can't even come out and ask for it. tHiS iS wHy U R fEmCeL :soy: