Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Toilets hate me simply because I am a niceguy

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
No matter what I do, how soft I keep my voice, toilets will forever hate me for who I am. Toilets often complain about being abused by chads but would never settle for a niceguy like me but instead hate me for my looks and paki ethnicity and my nice personality because they want to be abused strangle and dominated by chad. I wish I could go er and fucking murder every single toilet I see and smash them with a fucking hammer, but alas I am too nice of a person to ever do that. I always pray to allah that someday he rain terror on these dirty toilets like he did to the faggots of sodom but alas I am now starting to have doubts that allah even exists :feelsUgh:. Please guide me to the right way my fellow brocels

just keep taking more showers and haircuts inky :soy:

No matter what I do, how soft I keep my voice, toilets will forever hate me for who I am. Toilets often complain about being abused by chads but would never settle for a niceguy like me but instead hate me for my looks and paki ethnicity and my nice personality because they want to be abused strangle and dominated by chad. I wish I could go er and fucking murder every single toilet I see and smash them with a fucking hammer, but alas I am too nice of a person to ever do that. I always pray to allah that someday he rain terror on these dirty toilets like he did to the faggots of sodom but alas I am now starting to have doubts that allah even exists :feelsUgh:. Please guide me to the right way my fellow brocels
allah is cope