Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toilets don’t have orgasms

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
There is no evidence to support the concept of the female orgasm. It serves no evolutionary function, for a start. Sure, toilets like the feeling of a large penis inside them, much like scratching an itch. But that’s not what an orgasm is. The purpose of the male orgasm is to ejaculate sperm. The evolutionary function is so that the male continues sex for long enough to ejaculate and impregnate the female. Toilets don’t have an equivalent to this. They like the feeling of sex but they don’t have a set time period that it must continue for in order for pregnancy to be achieved - that is entirely up to the male.

So why do we hear about toilets having “orgasms”? Well, much like the myth of childbirth being painful, or the myth of period pain, it has been completely exaggerated to the point of falsification. No toilet will ever argue with the fact because (a) toilets simply follow the crowd, whatever is fashionable, and (b) they have nothing else to compare it to. They are blind to what an actual orgasm feels like, so they can never know that what they are feeling isn’t one.

Last edited:
This is why it's stupid when people say women want sex just as much as men. The reason men want sex so much, aside from testosterone levels, is because of orgasms, which are very addicting.
Also:

I believe people should be banned for retard threads like this, honestly it doesn't even deserve a response but I have to reply to let you know this, guys like you makes us look like idiots, like complete retards, I don't even think you are serious I have to assume you are trolling

I believe people should be banned for retard threads like this, honestly it doesn't even deserve a response but I have to reply to let you know this, guys like you makes us look like idiots, like complete retards, I don't even think you are serious I have to assume you are trolling

Although I dont completely agree with him atleast he points out that female orgasm has no evolutionary function so people shouldn't really be hung up on it.

That's just an incel cope, women do want sex, they just don't want it with you.
you didn't read. I didn't say they don't want sex, I said they don't want it AS MUCH. That's why hypergamy occurs. Because Chad's high sex drive can service a larger amount of females, eventually leaving bottom men out

you didn't read. I didn't say they don't want sex, I said they don't want it AS MUCH. That's why hypergamy occurs. Because Chad's high sex drive can service a larger amount of females, eventually leaving bottom men out
Hypergamy is not actually fully true, now, hear me my fellow badpersonalitysufferer, hypergamy implies that there is some mathematical equation, which we could use to determine a woman's attraction based on her own looks, for an example, that all woman want a man who is 125% of their own looks (eg 4 wants a 5), but that's not true, all women are sexually attracted to Chad, and there is no regard to the woman's own attractiveness.

A woman will never be happy with a male who is only above the specific women, it must be a Chad. A 9.99/10 women, which, if it hypothetically would exist, would be content with a 9/10 male (if no higher male was available).

Although I dont completely agree with him atleast he points out that female orgasm has no evolutionary function so people shouldn't really be hung up on it.

I can think of one, if a male acquires a female with amazing genetics he's going to want to ensure that he can keep breeding with her right?

If a male way back when somehow found some 6'3" rare bitch that was willing to fuck him, would he really want to leave her to go breed with average height women when he can produce giants lol

Wouldn't orgasms be a factor and facilitating attachment to the male?

One obvious function of female orgasms is to create attachment to ensure prolonged courtship

What you guys have is cognitive bias, it doesn't take a genius to come of with these things, its not that no function is apparent, its that you literally aren't trying to think of any functions

Last edited:
the amount of dopamine women get as theyre piped by chad cant be understated though

“BaN EvErYoNe I DoN’t LiKe bRo”

You forgot to use bright red all caps.

Men can ejaculate without having an orgasm

If a male way back when somehow found some 6'3" rare bitch that was willing to fuck him, would he really want to leave her to go breed with average height women when he can produce giants lol
I can see where you're coming from. Although in most cases back then and even today females would stay with you based mostly on height, looks, frame, and status. I'm not sure how significant making a woman orgasm really is. I suppose if you don't have any validating features that could come in handy.

Female orgasm is a (((bourgeoisie))) invention to push women to act like whores. There's no such thing as female orgasm in nature, it has no effect whatsoever on mating, while on the other hand male orgasm is key to reproduction (no orgasm=no semen)

“BaN EvErYoNe I DoN’t LiKe bRo”

You forgot to use bright red all caps.

"Ban trolls and retards that think female orgasms don't exist and child birth isn't painful"

Yeah dude, something women literally died from before modern health care advancements isn't painful and is "completely exaggerated"

It literally sounds like you don't live in the same reality as the rest of us, you sound like an idiot
I can see where you're coming from. Although in most cases back then and even today females would stay with you based mostly on height, looks, frame, and status

Yes and there's always another man who has more of some other factor, that woman could try and leave you for a taller guy or some village chief with more status, less likely to do that if you are a "good lover" and if you keep knocking her up she's even less likely to leave out of fear of keeping the baby alive without your protection

Unless you are the tallest most attractive and high status male on the planet being able to make a woman orgasm is a plus

Last edited:
Yes and there's always another man who has more of some other factor, that woman could try and leave you for a taller guy or some village chief with more status, less likely to do that if you are a "good lover" and if you keep knocking her up she's even less likely to leave out of fear of keeping the baby alive without your protection

Unless you are the tallest most attractive and high status male on the planet being able to make a woman orgasm is a plus

You don’t understand human evolution. Holding onto a woman isn’t what drives men, spreading their seed is. It’s the woman who has to hang onto the man for protection and food. Men can look after themselves.

You don’t understand human evolution. Holding onto a woman isn’t what drives men, spreading their seed is

Its you who doesn't seem to understand human evolution, spreading low quality seed isn't a drive, impregnating short frail and/or ugly women is not a drive, if you get your hands on a woman who is of a rare quality you could ensure that you'll have more high quality offspring, evolution is not just a quantity game, its a quality game

If you impregnate one hundred 4'11" women that's not going to be as beneficial long term as impregnating twenty 5'11" women

If 50 of those 100 children with the short women are sons, they are pretty much dead, they likely won't reproduce or will be killed at some point, and your daughters will just produce more short weak sons, whereas with the taller women even though fewer they are more likely to become leaders and great warriors, and your daughters are more likely to produce tall sons

OP is another sub-8 extremist