Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toilets do care about personality, just not in the way you think

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
You read the title right, toilets only want certain personalities, but it’s a normie or “chad” personality.

Let’s hypothetically exclude looks for a minute and actually take a look at what personality toilets want: they want normies for one, y’know the ones I’m talking about, the fuckboy dude bro who has no personality (contrary to what they say) who goes into debt due to blowing his money on frat parties (I will always hate college), getting perms, and using the typical dudebro slang or obsess about “locking in”, they’ll listen to nigger music and be completely obnoxious, and the only thought on their mind is whatever normie tiktok trend is around, or they’ll obsess about the gym, and have stupid meaningless conversations, all while getting braindead young roasties.

When I complain about it, they say “oh touch grass” or “incel” like the NPCs they are, riding their dicks like the braindead roasties they bring in, but these idiots have no actual personality outside of being the obnoxious dude bro stereotype, and are just annoying.

foids don't care about personality

they don't even know what a personality is

because they're not people