Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Toilets are using ChatGPT to catch men in lies about their height on dating apps | Fortune

in a society people don't insult insecurities (if its girls)

Hopefully they all die alone and miserable getting beat up in a nursing home.

That's my only cope for shit liike this.

Of course these cunts do since that's all that matters to them in the end.

giga ragefuel, kill all whores

height is such a major factor , i just still can't wrap my head around this. Women are literally just hairless animals wearing clothes.

height is such a major factor , i just still can't wrap my head around this. Women are literally just hairless animals wearing clothes.
Yeah, but it's because it's a measure of a man's bones. His femur bones, his spine, wingspan, etc. They need to be portioned correctly, and can't be growing in the wrong shape or disorderly manor. There are so many points of failure for a man, whereas a woman just needs to register as female and be young, and every woman was once young. This is why trans women get an increase in human capital once they pass, they aren't being judged like a man.

Women aren't judged so severely on their quality like this. Women cry about not being the most attractive women. Men die alone unloved because they weren't close to being an attractive man, their skeleton didn't make the cut. It's like this because of sex-drive, and how men have to be willing and wanting to fuck any woman who isn't literally 600lb or 60 years old. Men value any young women, more so than they value children, if you take the Titanic survival records.

Last edited:
Yeah, but it's because it's a measure of a man's bones.
This is why manletism is so unbelievably brutal and unbelievably unrecoverable. My heart goes out to shortcels, their development never quite finished, so their adult life could never begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back