Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Toilets are terrible partners nowadays

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
So I’ve been thinking about something: “why is it that many men seem to be flocking towards ASMRs of women comforting them?”

Then it hit me: relationships aren’t satisfactory enough or intimate enough for men, so many men are watching these, and some of them aren’t even single, it’s just that these toilets are terrible.

They don’t offer emotional comfort, and when a man wants it: they whine and complain that it’s one sided like the parasites they are “oh woe is me, I have to be emotionally available for my partner, but should always be emotionally available for me”

So many men want actually affection from relationships, and are starved of it, relationships these days are toxic for men, the women are just a decoration or a sex toy at this point.

Emotional intimacy is replaced with consumerism, and real connection is dead, so many couples are shallow.

It seems that men (single or coupled) flock these mommy ASMRs, because they have no comfort in real life, while women require men to bring them emotional support, more than the women do.

These toilets often a daddy, but don’t want to offer any level of affection in of themselves.

Or lack an emotional spark, if that’s the case.

Just my personal thoughts though, relationships these days are swallow for men, because they offer nothing of emotional value.

Not like I'd know since I'm khhdv gigatruecel

Space Toilet GIF

Women only offer extremely conditional "friendship" and pussy in a relationship and that's it, these new age women don't know how to be proper partners to men anymore.

Never had one, so I do not know.

Never had one, so I do not know.

We can go based off of evidence collected, women these days aren’t affectionate and don’t love their partners, only what they can do for them.

Men will sometimes marry a McDonalds cashier if she’s well maintained and loving, but these toilets are narcissistic and egotistical with a HUGE victim complex.

Toilets hate it when men ask for comfort