Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Toilets are made by cucks

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I want to share some thought. Women dont feel anything when they get compliments. How do i know this. Read along to find out.
There is a video sharing platform called youtube. I comment on some videos although seldom and join discussions on youtube comment threads. What I noticed is when I used to get likes at first it felt good. But as time goes by the likes you receive does not make any difference. It feels good nonetheless as I have no social life and no real friends. But the likes and the response from random people is useless.
Now imagine all the validations , well wishing the foids get. No wonder they dont care. JFL at subhumans bluepillers trying to be nice guys . They are only making a fool of themselves. Chads dont give a fuck because they have the halo effect going on for them. Subhumans cant approach and Cucks have inflated the foids value to exponential level.
The likes I get on the comments makes little to no effect on my mood.
If a girl gets complimented in real life from a stranger she is disgusted because she heard it all. She may behave politely but she does not want any of that shit.
How would you feel if you eat cake all year. You would puke at the sight of it.
We are not in mediavel times. A landwhale has more smv than all the incels combined.
Torment and torture these toilets the first chance you get in minecraft.

women live in a completely different world. The only compliments I get are from my mom, and I never take them for granted.

Women only care for compliments from Chad, if your unattractive they will be repulsed.

Like a tolerance developed from exposure to a stimuli, eventually that stimuli is experienced as less significant than it previously was. Praise has become normalized and expected from the perspective of a women.
this tbh

Even the ugliest toilets get more respect and validation than the whole forum.

You have a point. Social media has tipped the scales in their favor far too much. Toilets just want to ho around and shit on everybody that isn't Chad. Their likes are just talking points with their toilet friends and is more of a "Ho Meter".

You have a point. Social media has tipped the scales in their favor far too much. Toilets just want to ho around and shit on everybody that isn't Chad. Their likes are just talking points with their toilet friends and is more of a "Ho Meter".