Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilets are bad at everything

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★★★
Anything they do, they suck. There's nothing which toilets do that's even remotely takes any effort. They are only good for riding dicks and that's it, EVEN THEN they can grow this much pride for doing such a effortless thing that they won't even give to people who deserve it, they give it to people who just have few milimiter of bones in the face and more longer height like how pathetic can a "creature" be? Like whore just put your pathetic cunt in my dick since that's all you are good for but you can't even do that? Alright, Then don't mind when i force you to do that since your pathetic little weak bodies can't resist it. If man evolves enough that they no longer needed those toilet cunts we would 100% eradicate them cuz they serve no purpose other then being entitled for putting some meat inside their stinky cunts.

Toilets don't deserve their entitlement

1723913276425o
See inkie this is why we don't want you!

Total toilet death when:lasereyes:

We need to develope asexual reproductive systems to escape hypergamy. Or at least waifu ai bots that can reproduce like a normal foid, if that's achieved then slaughter them all like animals they are. (In minecraft)

Last edited: