Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Toilet stabs her boyfriend “because of the lockdown” and court lets her off scot free

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
Brb going to go stab a few people now since stabbing is ok when you're stressed.

She had 2 previous criminal charges and didn't serve any jail time for either of them. What the fuck is the judge thinking? Lock that cunt up before she stabs someone else

She had 2 previous criminal charges and didn't serve any jail time for either of them. What the fuck is the judge thinking? Lock that cunt up before she stabs someone else

fuck her. fugging judge thhinks ohh shes hot oh she crying! should let her goo then! stupid weak judges with no backbone

This is the gynocracy in action. In the UK it is basically impossible to get locked up if you’re female.

Last edited:
wahman gets away with yet another crime?

BrEaKiNg NeWs FoLkS

She can always say she felt threatened, or even worse, that he hit her or even raped her. And he'd go to jail for a long time or at the very least have his reputation destroyed. Even though he's the victim that got stabbed.

On a sidenote, the article has an image of a woman cowering in fear and a man's shadow forming a punch against her. Despite nothing in the article saying he attacker her.

Of course she claimed depression

It's the uk. Cunts never get jailed here.

Boyfriend deserved with for being thirsty enough to actually risk his life for some pussy.
Also cucked judges being cucked

Hole privilege on display, example #infinity+12

Wow, when I read articles like these I realize just how oppressed women are in the west. Must be brutal to live as a woman, and how unfairly they must get treated. As a man, I will never understand how difficult it is to be a woman (ladies please message me I am single)

Boyfriend deserved with for being thirsty enough to actually risk his life for some pussy.
Also cucked judges being cucked
Tbh
Wow, when I read articles like these I realize just how oppressed women are in the west. Must be brutal to live as a woman, and how unfairly they must get treated. As a man, I will never understand how difficult it is to be a woman (ladies please message me I am single)

The husband isn't in the right either, he had the chance to press charges but he didn't.

Oh and imagine my shock when I read that they were drinking, fucking degenerates.
Alcoholics make me sick.

Female privilege

Judge probably posts on reddit.

The UK has to be destroyed.

GREAT! MORE SUICIDE AND RAGE FUEL FOR ME! I HATE THIS PLANET!!! :feelsree:
AND I WOULD PROBABLY GO TO JAIL FOR ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHING A FOID'S HAND STANDING IN LINE BEHIND HER AT WALMART!

Michelle Ashcroft was spared jail after explaining she was under a lot of pressure during the coronavirus pandemic

:lul::lul::lul: jfl they truly live on tutorial mode fucking useless holes

fuck her. fugging judge thhinks ohh shes hot oh she crying! should let her goo then! stupid weak judges with no backbone
They do not deserve to have physical backbones, they should be removed

Ok, so I'll go ER because i'm really stressed.

I'd be worried about the safety of ppl in her care a "healthcare" assistant, do no harm huh. Just lose your shit & stab somebody. Ain't no thang..

She can always say she felt threatened, or even worse, that he hit her or even raped her. And he'd go to jail for a long time or at the very least have his reputation destroyed. Even though he's the victim that got stabbed.

On a sidenote, the article has an image of a woman cowering in fear and a man's shadow forming a punch against her. Despite nothing in the article saying he attacker her.
JUST IGNORE THE PROPAGANDA!
The UK has to be destroyed.
It is rn. It's just happening (((very slow))). So profitmaxxing can done first.
I'd be worried about the safety of ppl in her care a "healthcare" assistant, do no harm huh. Just lose your shit & stab somebody. Ain't no thang..
Mercy killing?

Imagine if a man used "inceldom is getting to me" as a defense.

JUST EXIST MODE STRIKES AGAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back