Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toilet sad she'll never get to meet with her rapist again (heartbreaking)

Why do incels even go on that subreddit? Everything i seen from it looks like rage fuel

Good question I probably shouldnt go there you're right. But the post itself isn't even rage fuel. It's just absolutely insane lmao. I don't know how women expect us to believe such a level of retardation and internet spectacle.

Hahaha :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I know it's larp but man, you gotta appreciate the content that desperate retard attention-seeking whores make online.

"Muh raped me with a bat"
"Broke every bone in muh body"
"I'm forced to neet!"
"MY rapist killed himself and I gotta tell the internet!"

She was allegedly raped 13 years ago, said she can never have children, but she has a 10 year old son, She's 30, which means she was raped at 17 and had a child at 20.

funniest bullshit i've read in a while, thanks OP

edit: forgot to add the link to OP's post about her [now] 10 year old son.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Baking/comments/qdwxk5/the_bakery_canceled_my_sons_mario_cart_themed/

I think her rapist was Epstein but I'm not 100% sure.

I know it's larp but man, you gotta appreciate the content that desperate retard attention-seeking whores make online.

"I'm forced to neet!"

She was allegedly raped 13 years ago, said she can never have children, but she has a 10 year old son, She's 30, which means she was raped at 17 and had a child at 20.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Baking/comments/qdwxk5/the_bakery_canceled_my_sons_mario_cart_themed/

Nice catch.

Exactly great investigation job. Personally I didnt even have a proof, her whole story is just classic hysterical retardation.

The funniest thing is that she says the dude raped her with a bat and destroyed all her bones. Was he planning on stuffing her in his glove box ? Why the fuck would a rapist do all that just for pussy.

Last edited:
Exactly great investigation job. Personally I didnt even have a proof, her whole story is just classic hysterical retardation.

The funniest thing is that she says the dude raped her with a bat and destroyed all her bones. Was he planning on stuffing her in his glove box ? Why the fuck would a rapist do all that just for pussy.
At the time she was raped she was only 16-17. She sounds like she was at a party or something.

So we were supposed to believe some 15-18 year old boy is capable of this?
JFL, as if.

I wonder if he did in between his homework and recess, or maybe after baseball practice (he has a Bat for a reason, no?) :feelskek:

It still kinda seems legit because she says she can't have biological kids and her son is "in her life" since he's 5 so I guess some jewish doctor glued her back to femoid form and she eventually adopted with her betabuxx.

Last edited:
Peak female hysteria.

Why did OP create this detailed rape fantasy and post it to plebbit? Looking for real replies here boys. :what:

Peak female hysteria.

Why did OP create this detailed rape fantasy and post it to plebbit? Looking for real replies here boys. :what:

"I'm forced to neet!"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I love how lots of hoes romanticize the man who raped them. They secretly enjoy it

Why do you think of bunch of these bitches have these rape fantasies that gets them off? :foidSoy:

DNR btw

Last edited:
Peak female hysteria.

She's probably cucking soyboy white knights fags out of their pity cash.

lmao ignoring the rest of obvious larp this line was hilarious
He used a wooden baseball bat to rape me after he and his friends were done. I had to have a fucking hysterectomy because of all the splinters
dumbass foid thinks wood bats are like 2 by 4 wood blocks. No one is getting a splinter from a baseball bat :feelshaha:

lmao ignoring the rest of obvious larp this line was hilarious
He used a wooden baseball bat to rape me after he and his friends were done. I had to have a fucking hysterectomy because of all the splinters
dumbass foid thinks wood bats are like 2 by 4 wood blocks. No one is getting a splinter from a baseball bat :feelshaha:
Had a hysterectomy because of splinters, which means the splinters went through the cervix? The top of the bat hits the cervix and the splinters would be parallel to the side of the bat so how do splinters go through the cervix? Also, how the fuck does a bat even fit in young cunny? Also, how does she have a a 10 year old son while missing the only part of her reproductive organs responsible for baby-making?
iu

She says she's 30... the wall must have hit her very hard & brain first.

Fucking larping toilet.

Notice her last sentence:

My best friend died in a car accident on the way to the hospital because she was speeding and checking her phone for news about me.
She just slides that in to maximize sympathy points from Leddit cucks. :foidSoy:

she can just go the hood and find a new rapist just like that, fckin whiny slut

Peak female hysteria.

did she dress like a slut tho?

He only had 20 years and was parole eligible. If he didn't rope he would've just got out and lived his life. She should be happy he won't, but foids don't think.

He surely had a nice personality, that's why she liked him despite having brutally penetrated her by the shitbox without her consent.

Stockholm syndrome

The whole of Reddit is just rage fuel.

Are you guys actually in a vegetative brain state? I read the last few paragraphs, and what she said, and what you guys are soying over, have literally nothing to do with each other.

This is a oldish thread, so whatever. And you can call me a foid defender if you want. But I'm literally pointing out a FACT here. She didn't even remotely said that she likes, misses, or wants to see her rapists.

You niggas are either insane or mind-numbingly retarded.

She's sad because he was a good fuck. Gave good wood.

meh. sounds like she wanted to confront him not fuck him so whatever.

How do you know that?
i looked through her profile in the comments above which I’ll repost below

TL;DR Facts she mentioned in her story are completely proven false by looking at her profile, not only that, the story is not at all believable.

it’s worth reading my comments because it’s hilariously bad lying

"I'm forced to neet!"

At the time she was raped she was only 16-17. She sounds like she was at a party or something.

So we were supposed to believe some 15-18 year old boy is capable of this?
JFL, as if.

I wonder if he did in between his homework and recess, or maybe after baseball practice (he has a Bat for a reason, no?) :feelskek:
Had a hysterectomy because of splinters, which means the splinters went through the cervix? The top of the bat hits the cervix and the splinters would be parallel to the side of the bat so how do splinters go through the cervix? Also, how the fuck does a bat even fit in young cunny? Also, how does she have a a 10 year old son while missing the only part of her reproductive organs responsible for baby-making?
iu

She says she's 30... the wall must have hit her very hard & brain first.