Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet regrets having slept with many men

Kek what a bitch

No she doesn't

1.3k comments

She doesn't regret shit. Lying through her teeth.

She doesent regret sleeping with all those mens
She regrets the outcome of it

And zoomer girls talk like nigs cause nigs "hood culture" is trendy and those brainless bots conform with whatever is trendy

She looks cute but unfortunately she fell for the feminism trap and now she has to deal with it

Dumb whore virtue signalling as usual.

(why do all zoomer girls talk like niggers?)
Women are physically and intellectually weaker than men so they adapt to their surroundings as a survival mechanism. Whatever is popular in their area, they will imitate.

She doesn't regret swallowing Chad cum at all, she's just looking for a doormat betabuxxer who will fund her life. She only regrets that men look at her differently now

She only regret to be see as she is, a disgusting flesh full of sperm and a whore

But it's not a problem, she just have to lie to his New cuck and Say like "muh i only fucked with 1 Guy" or "muh i was raped" and she is fine.

A woman who talks so shamelessly about wanting "D" can never be a mother.

I doubt it. She feels no remorse for any man who has to be stuck with her as a whore.

why do all zoomer girls talk like niggers?

Because society is actually collapsing. And it takes culture and any semblance of intelligence and decency along with it. Not that any retarded zoomers are conscious of this, though. They'll just increasingly get more and more monkeyfied as time moves on. And it's not about race to me. I just hate their hypocrisy. Talking ghetto while at the same time, hating strength and masculinity and promoting a culture that shames men just for existing. They're neutered, pathetic, weak, and simps for the worst women imaginable. They hate violence and are pacifists, but run cover for women who want nothing more than violent men. True niggers are better and wouldn't be like this.

Last edited:
Was gonna say based until that redpill tiktok sigma shit at the end

Because society is actually collapsing. And it takes culture and any semblance of intelligence and decency along with it. Not that any retarded zoomers are conscious of this, though. They'll just increasingly get more and more monkeyfied as time moves on. And it's not about race to me. I just hate their hypocrisy. Talking ghetto while at the same time, hating strength and masculinity and promoting a culture that shames men just for existing. They're neutered, pathetic, weak, and simps for the worst women imaginable. They hate violence and are pacifists, but run cover for women who want nothing more than violent men. True niggers are better and wouldn't be like this.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

She is lying of course, she doesn't regret shit. All toilets do is lie

Larp, foids lack the ability to feel regret in anyway beyond being in immediate danger, thats why they go back to abusive chads

Larp, foids lack the ability to feel regret in anyway beyond being in immediate danger, thats why they go back to abusive chads
This. Women do not know what they want and they also don't have a personal perception on anything, they need to be told by their social circle what to think.

She probably will get abused and return to her chad dark triad maxxed.

...BPD & ecstasy
conceited with low self-esteem
she's a teenage dream
if you hate yourself...

She's lying and Chad only

she never expresses regret tho? :feelsseriously: shame on the uploader for mistitling the video and shame on OP for perpetuating the myth
I want d from someone I care about
Interesting. You'd think she'd say "I want d from someone who cares about me" if she had trouble getting chad to commit. What do you make of that boyos?