Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toilet has an Elliot Rodger tattoo

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
JFL, roasties are such attention whores. If she met him before he got famous and he asked her out she would have told him that he is a loser and creep and should rope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZqws2Gsfk

Dfhdfh

If she met him before he got famous and he asked her out she would have told him that he is a loser and creep and should rope.

I SUSPECT she is a man

She must be cold for her to wear that turtleneck.
Good thing she's keeping warm with it.

Mental illness is the only explanation.

WOW ER IS CHAD

Slavic whores are the most fucked up women that you will ever encounter. You can tell that she has a high % of Asian admixture in her based on her facial structure.

Virtue signaling whore. She probably would’ve thought he was ugly before he died.

Bet its BPD or Hysterionic that seeks attention.

Clearly a woman.
Just be a mass murderer theory with at least ok looks proven yet again.
Those damn stinking dirty laws and morals. Sigh I got tricked by the pickle man again .

Don't be asian theory gets stronger.
Elliot Rodger was hapa so it appears you have to be white, black or latino enough to get the most benefit out of ascending from committing such acts.
But there's also east asian gangsters that have ascended that have very little white or black in them.

Elliot Rodger was hapa so it appears you have to be white, black or latino enough to get the most benefit out of ascending from committing such acts.
Yeah hapa but doesn't look very asian tbh and had decent face.

Yeah hapa but doesn't look very asian tbh and had decent face.
Still that doesn't explain east asian gangsters with way less white or black in them that still ascend because they are violent.

Still that doesn't explain east asian gangsters with way less white or black in them that still ascend because they are violent.
I'd have to look at each case individually, but it's one thing to be a gangster and build a reputation that do a mass shooting, making it harder to ascend because you either shot yourself, got shot or will never see the light again.

No problem bro.

Sorry I fucked it up though lol...well either me or my ifag mini fucked it up that is.

Here it is unfucked up hopefully.

Where are Cho's female admirers?
Even tho he still holds the highest body count for any school shooting people rarely still even know who he was, if dipshits on this forum wanna worship a giga based mass shooter then Cho should be the one. He even blew away his oneitis before the shooting happened, just goes to show how ricecels barely get any attention even when it comes to mass shootings.

I hate it when bitches sneak into niche or edgy topics to get attention.

First they hated him and now some hole has a tattoo of him? Fucking attention seeking whore.

Even tho he still holds the highest body count for any school shooting people rarely still even know who he was, if dipshits on this forum wanna worship a giga based mass shooter then Cho should be the one. He even blew away his oneitis before the shooting happened, just goes to show how ricecels barely get any attention even when it comes to mass shootings.
tbh thugmaxxing is highly overrated and the field if you could call it that is already saturated. No one is going to lust after an ugly male that just snaps. They usually have to be tall and white like the columbine shooters.

She is trying to turn incels into simps.

Nobody said something about her clothing? Is she a Onlyfans whore or is this the new normal in 2021?

She (He) claims otherwise, but I'm 99% sure it's a tranny.

If she met him before he got famous and he asked her out she would have told him that he is a loser and creep and should rope.

4-Msc-I6-XOnq.png

fucking attention whore

tbh thugmaxxing is highly overrated and the field if you could call it that is already saturated. No one is going to lust after an ugly male that just snaps. They usually have to be tall and white like the columbine shooters.
Nikolas Cruz is a short and skinny white guy and has tons of fans. So does TJ Lane. Meanwhile, Cho is just sitting in the dust. Cho was even 6 feet tall.

She made Elliots face look more masculine.
FFS she an onlyfans account and advertised on her YT channel.

Last edited:
I BET NONE OF YOU GUYS HAVE THE BALLS TO TATTOO HIM ON YOUR BODIES LIKE THAT.

I respect that foid more than all of you incels that would drop the blackpill if a foid showed the smallest interest in you.

shes a real Low inhib gangster idgaf

I saw a video of her's before where she talked about men with small dicks and tbh everything she said was just enraging and she should rot in hell getting a train ran on her by incel demons

I've said this before and I'll say this again, if we were not ugly incels women would be all over our dicks. They love dark triad non-conformists. Women have a morbid fascination with us and that's why one of our mods have females simping after him.

I can't believe she removed the video JFL.

Nikolas Cruz is a short and skinny white guy and has tons of fans. So does TJ Lane. Meanwhile, Cho is just sitting in the dust. Cho was even 6 feet tall.
Proof that height is overrated