Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet gets into relationship with chad and changes all her values and gets depressed and people are catching on that somethings up

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
So from what I can tell, this girl got into a relationship with chad, and she is now super religious or some shit and is depressed and has changed a lot. JFL. People can’t see that she is simply submitting to whatever chad tells her to do.
Toilets do anything for chad.

INB4 not 1 secondcels

they would do everything for chad

it's possible that she truly came to believe in god.hopefully that's the case

too long
didnt watch

Just wait until she finds cool guitarist tatted Chad and does a 180.

this is no different than 'gamergirls' all to acquire chad

unions where the spouse feigns an interest in christianity is nothing new.It's incredibly sad and it's most likely the case in this video.Man devolving into a basic animal(by worshipping that which is of the flesh and all that is earthly) is a sad thing.

What do you expect ?
It's a 30 minute video made by a female.
If you can't even last 1 second how're you going to satisfy your imaginary 2d waifu in gensokyo?

>watching foids on youtube

are you a cuck or something

If you can't even last 1 second how're you going to satisfy your imaginary 2d waifu in gensokyo?
My 2D waifu will only satisfy me.

unions where the spouse feigns an interest in christianity is nothing new.It's incredibly sad and it's most likely the case in this video.Man devolving into a basic animal(by worshipping that which is of the flesh and all that is earthly) is a sad thing.

Its only "sad" from your frame of reference of God existing, it isn't sad if God doesn't exist, its common sense at that point to pursue that path

In fact, I go back on what I said, it still isn't sad if God exists, God is a piece of shit for creating beings with these desires just to deprive them of those cravings for the sake of what I can only deduce as "entertainment"

I think we've went over all of this already, but God's actions are sadistic, there was no reason for any of this fiasco to take place, the fall of the angels in heaven, the coming war between God and the Devil, Jesus dying on the cross, etc

NONE OF IT NEEDED TO HAPPEN

God could have literally just left everyone in paradise and we could have spent eternity in bliss, but he wanted to have some fun, so he put a fucking tree in the center of a garden

Sorry, there's no excuse, its all obviously for his entertainment, how can I praise a being like that, is the devil even a "bad guy" if that's who created him?

i cannot watch anything with females anymore

Not watching a foid talk for any amount of time, but it's obvious that foids will change anything in an instant for a better chance with chad.

That's alot of "ands" for a title ngl

Christian Chads have control over foids.

Its only "sad" from your frame of reference of God existing, it isn't sad if God doesn't exist, its common sense at that point to pursue that path

In fact, I go back on what I said, it still isn't sad if God exists, God is a piece of shit for creating beings with these desires just to deprive them of those cravings for the sake of what I can only deduce as "entertainment"

I think we've went over all of this already, but God's actions are sadistic, there was no reason for any of this fiasco to take place, the fall of the angels in heaven, the coming war between God and the Devil, Jesus dying on the cross, etc

NONE OF IT NEEDED TO HAPPEN

God could have literally just left everyone in paradise and we could have spent eternity in bliss, but he wanted to have some fun, so he put a fucking tree in the center of a garden

Sorry, there's no excuse, its all obviously for his entertainment, how can I praise a being like that, is the devil even a "bad guy" if that's who created him?

There is no god. Religion is a system designed by the ruling elites to keep normans in leash so that they don't succumb to their primal animalistic desires.

Foids are chameleons and adapt to for their chads ideal. The fact that the thumbnail says "what did he fo to her" shows once again they are children since we expect zero from them. Gotta be someone else.

Of course you think she'd change for a sub8? Funny how in that situation she suddenly isn't a naiive toddler. Wonder why...