Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet donates kidney to boyfriend and then gets rejected

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI

But while you’d naturally assume the man would be eternally grateful to his girlfriend for what she did for him, he then had the cheek to cheat on her seven months later.

It must have been his great personality for him to acquire this toilet.

They’d do anything for a guy who gets a haircut and actually puts the work to improve his face in the gym, inkwell:foidSoy::soy:.

A lot of arguments later, I eventually forgave him and gave him a second chance,” she said.

Of course you did, anything for Chad.

This meant he had to be on dialysis and his kidneys functioned at just five per cent of the average capacity.

Jfl

if she wasn't a chad-chasing whore this wouldn't happen. foid personality detector failing again :feelsjuice:

I have no sympathy for her

Good. now chad can be able to fuck decent holes instead of dumpsterdiving to this monolid pos noodlewhore, while also having her kidney inside of him. shit is lifefuel when beckoids like this chad worshipping whore get denied of the chad treatment this way :feelsaww:

And they say that good looks are an indicator of good health and that is why foids are attracted to that. I mean they are, but I'd rather be this Chad with barely functional kidneys than myself with a healthy body and a disgusting face. The foid probably wanted to have kids with him eventually despite his kidney condition probably being heritable.

But while you’d naturally assume the man would be eternally grateful to his girlfriend for what she did for him, he then had the cheek to cheat on her seven months later.

It must have been his great personality for him to acquire this toilet.

They’d do anything for a guy who gets a haircut and actually puts the work to improve his face in the gym, inkwell:foidSoy::soy:.

A lot of arguments later, I eventually forgave him and gave him a second chance,” she said.

Of course you did, anything for Chad.

This meant he had to be on dialysis and his kidneys functioned at just five per cent of the average capacity.

Jfl
lifefuel tbh. fuck that retarded foid

I hope they all die

Yellow Fever

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 07 19 44

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 07 19 36

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 07 19 22

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 07 18 09

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 07 17 55

this chad is technically a canibal

"His loss“. Yeah, he lost so much LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread