Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel toilet cucks her dicklet boyfriend by comparing his dick to her ex-chad's dick

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★

that guy is definetly not going to forget this trauma :horror: :horror: :horror:

He deserves it for dating a whore tbh.

If you don't want that to happen to you, either just pump and dump or find a virgin

Would be given the Brazil treatment in a moral society for attempting to undermine the authority of her provider. :feelsjuice:

She's depressing.

Imagine your wife talking about how she enjoyed another guy's dick in the 1950's. Thank god this guy worked on his insecurities:soy:

Nobody has small dicks foids have grand canyon which is skill issue

"Dick size doesn't matter inkwell:soy::soy:, it's all in your head sweatieeee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!!!"

serves him right, he dated a roastie

Nobody has small dicks foids have grand canyon which is skill issue
yeah, nothing can satisfy a roast beef fucked by GoT dragon dildo

"Dick size doesn't matter inkwell:soy::soy:, it's all in your head sweatieeee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!!!"

:feelskek: :feelskek:

My friends wife was complaining about his dick size, then a few months later she left and is with a very tall dude now.

yeah, nothing can satisfy a roast beef fucked by GoT dragon dildo
Funnily enough if small dicks are not feeled inside and enjoyable then "rape" should not count since foid did not feel anything

Funnily enough if small dicks are not feeled inside and enjoyable then "rape" should not count since foid did not feel anything
:feelskek:

Mhm and then they say never compare yourself to anyone else be better than who you are yesterday, They expect him to drop a 100cm baller on her ass?

He’s obviously also a literal cuck, as in has the fetish. It’s bad enough for your gf to talk about that stuff but to record it and put it online??

View attachment 734875

Holly shit I have the same side profile as her and her forehead is as big as mine
her lookmatch is probably being used as a human shield in ukraine as we speak rn
btw, this is how my side profile looks

Premium Photo | Profile view of face of young handsome man

her lookmatch is probably being used as a human shield in ukraine as we speak rn
btw, this is how my side profile looks

Premium Photo | Profile view of face of young handsome man
Normie ngl.

that's not my face, just my jaw look like that, i am brown
Incorrect. You are a Normie. My eyes don't deceive my son. But I'll let you stay as you think right.

Incorrect. You are a Normie. My eyes don't deceive my son. But I'll let you stay as you think right.
bro that's not my real picture, what are u talking about
i got that pic from google search, it's literally in premium freepik:

here's the link, judge for urself, also i am a my facial skin is all burned buy childhood accident and i showed my real life pic to another users,

:feelskek: :feelskek:

My friends wife was complaining about his dick size, then a few months later she left and is with a very tall dude now.
A scenario completely predictable to anyone with even the slightest knowledge of the blackpill, yet the bluepillers would try to convince you that something like this happening exactly the way any one of us here would predict is just a coincidence:feelskek::feelskek:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back