Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet called me a Christcuck.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Toilets are the most meanest antiChristers I've ever seen. Even more mean than the atheists on here.

I used my old iPhone I had to access the yik yak social media platform just to see what my uni was up to.

I made a post condeming a few Churches in the surrounding area were teaching a bit of blasphemy to cater towards Uni students..

Got called christcucks by the same toilets talking about how Chad didn't pay for their drinks while they whored out at a bar in the summer jfl..

and ofc I got banned and not her when I called her a stupid toilet to coompiss in.

Last edited:
shes a chudette bro

Imagine being born a toilet and being mad at the world. Literally everything was given to you, and yet still it is not enough. Retarded whore. :feelsUgh:

They and Jews are both satanic and act the same, so it makes sense they're worse than your average atheist on here

based

(you, not the toilet)

> mfw toilets use our terms

cudls-jpg.149739

Sennd heer too heell!

Imagine being born a toilet and being mad at the world. Literally everything was given to you, and yet still it is not enough. Retarded whore. :feelsUgh:
It's never enough for toilets. Eve was immortal in Eden with Adam and she still listened to the damn snake jfl.

Religion goes against everything foids stand for. All they want to do is live a degenerate hedonistic lifestyle full of sex (sin) abortion (sin) gluttony (sin) being mean to the less fortunate (sin) etc. etc. Imagine a world where finding a christian foid feels like you struck the lottery. Somehow thats the world we live in. There was a time when all foids were religious. But nowadays they are the rarest foids in existence.

The only people in this world (below the age of 50) who take religion seriously are incels. Some normies claim to be christian but that goes out the window the second they get a speck of female attention.

Foids are wicked, satanic beasts. They are the enemy of god and everything holy and righteous.

As much as i hate islam, i wish christians would take a page out of their book and start beating women (in minecraft) when they misbehave. Make Christianity Based Again

Last edited: